Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
No lies told

I have some female friends, and the pretense that he’s talking from is in the case where the woman decides that she doesn’t wanna fuck. Some female friends I have, it’s been my decision that I don’t wanna fuck, but they mad cool and when you get past the pretense of sex, a lot of women have vastly more interesting viewpoints about shit than men. Find a woman that’s into some shit that you’re into that you don’t wanna fuck, it will be like you’re talking to the creator of the shit y’all talking bout.

And this song
tenor.gif

I deadass feel a sense of fulfillment from listening to this...how did you know these things would have this affect?

Definitely, it lifted my spirits, that’s gonna be my morning song from now on.
I'm am delighted to hear that, it feels like it finally found it's home, it has been "screaming" from my playlist for a minute now but did not know where it belonged.

I'm am delighted to hear that, it feels like it finally found it's home, it has been "screaming" from my playlist for a minute now but did not know where it belonged.
We are only here once and some of the people we meet in our journey to death. Really help you remember why life is special 😘 and at the times when we need it the most, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

• Love
Reactions: B_A
We are only here once and some of the people we meet in our journey to death. Really help you remember why life is special 😘 and at the times when we need it the most, thank you from the bottom of my heart.
You are most welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back