Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conditioning

A baby represents a future and responsibility. He can't relate

He can see himself dying for his guys cuz that could happen tomorrow

tenor.gif

If you're not speaking directly to me, I most likely won't start or finish reading it.
Ehhh

They could be either making a good point which I will agree with or a point I won't agree with but I like to have the context so that I can properly respond even if they aren't talking directly to me.

Especially if it's a situation where I might be more knowledgeable about a situation than they are and need to address some things.

Ehhh

They could be either making a good point which I will agree with or a point I won't agree with but I like to have the context so that I can properly respond even if they aren't talking directly to me.

Especially if it's a situation where I might be more knowledgeable about a situation than they are and need to address some things.
I barely even read this AP. Ima do better.

How much time out of the day are you actually working? Think I average about an 1 1/2 most days, the rest are spent browsing the internet and wondering how long it's gonna take upper management to realize how easy I got it.
At my old job it was an 8 hour day, it was either the whole 8 hours or just 2. No Inbetween

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back