Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ouch ouch

I read Silva's statement about Weidman's injury, and yet I can't help but think that when he first saw the footage, a small part of him was like -

962223b80020e5c3c4fcc4e997231f6a.gif

I read Silva's statement about Weidman's injury, and yet I can't help but think that when he first saw the footage, a small part of him was like -

962223b80020e5c3c4fcc4e997231f6a.gif

I know if he didn't I did it for him lol.

I didn't watch ufc for like 2 years after that happened. That shit and then Overeem getting caught up juicing I was done for a minute.

The debt has now been repayed.

I’m tired of my younger cousins telling what they want to do and their dream.

shit getting old. Had to snap on one Sunday.

She keep telling me she gon be this and do that.

Told her quit the bullshit because you been telling me this for damn near a year. Asked her what’s the plan. Fuck all that endgame shit and where you wanna be. What’s the fucking plan. Let her know you can’t do shit until you do shit. Text me back “so it’s fuck my dream” Basically yes. Fuck your dream and come up with a plan.

How you gon reach your dream when you ain’t even reaching for your dream

Probably ain’t gon rock with me for a while.

Told her quit the bullshit because you been telling me this for damn near a year. Asked her what’s the plan. Fuck all that endgame shit and where you wanna be. What’s the fucking plan. Let her know you can’t do shit until you do shit. Text me back “so it’s fuck my dream” Basically yes. Fuck your dream and come up with a plan.

How old is your cousin?

You did the right thing. I had to walk away from one of my cousins recently to stop me from putting hands on him.

I asked him what his plans were. This mfer looked me dead in my eyes and said his plan was to have a plan in about 6 months.

Smmfh.

You did the right thing. I had to walk away from one of my cousins recently to stop me from putting hands on him.

I asked him what his plans were. This mfer looked me dead in my eyes and said his plan was to have a plan in about 6 months.

Smmfh.

My lil cousins love me because they see I make shit happen. Me and my wife.

so they be letting me know about this and that but never take the advice. My sister, she bout 27 finally took my advice and she doing great. I ain’t saying I gave her the game but I gave her some confidence.

Tell her fuck most of your friends and some of our family. OQP (only quality people). Everybody plays a part and if you wanna reach certain heights you can only bring those so far before they have to do it for themselves and yes, you outgrow family too.

I had a friend I love dude to death but he was only willing to go so far. Still got love for him but his mindset has to change in order to be where you wanna be. And with me being a family of 5, I have a little less patience with my time

@AZTG

if I can just get a good grip of this stock life I would be set. It’s infuriating I can’t get a grasp of it.

it’s like y’all be talking another language in that thread. I legit need to be spoon fed

@AZTG

if I can just get a good grip of this stock life I would be set. It’s infuriating I can’t get a grasp of it.

it’s like y’all be talking another language in that thread. I legit need to be spoon fed

The trick is to stop trying to make it make sense.

The shit dont make sense. Its nothing but a scam for rich people to get richer.

But that dont mean you cant get in on it.

The idea with stocks, is to understand the power of compound interest.

Compound interest starts to snow ball really slowly, but in about 10-15 years, it takes off like a mfer.

At some point, the interest you make on your money starts making interest. So your earnings begin to earn. And then you realize your making more profit on your profit than on your initial investment.

Take the rule of 7 for example. The rule of 7 is that at 10% return a year, you can double your money every 7 years. See how the math is fucked up there? At 10%, doubling your money should mean 10*10, but because interest compounds, and the profit you make in year one makes profit for you in year 2 and so on, you end up doubling your money in 7 years.

I say all that to say this. You dont need to understand stocks. Instead, find you a mutual fund that tracks the s and p 500 that returns around 10% a year and throw a few hundred dollars a month in there. In 7 years, your money doubles. In 7 more years, the double doubles.

Once you get some experience and build up some money, you can start investing in more agressive funds, like nasdaq 100 tracking funds, and then eventually build you a portolio with some blue chip stocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back