Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I’m at my job, and it’s funny the things women do to get chose. It’s a interesting thing to see, it’s like watching one of those nature shows. A woman might come in casual one day and meet or see a guy they are interested in, and the next day they come to work, they have their best hair, best make up, and best outfit. They talk and laugh loud and ever so often glance in the guys direction to see if he sees them.

And in that, not at one point it seems that she is fully present with what she looks like, and how obvious it all seems to someone who is very perceptive, she wants that man to want her. Pussy probably dripping, when he walks by. Ladies let me know if that’s a thing, does y’all pussy drip with excitement when ur crush is around, like, what’s y’all version of on hard?

But..where was I, ummm, shit if forgot where I was...oh yeah so, it’s really interesting to people watch on this level. The subtle glance back is my favorite to watch. This chick that I had met was giving me dem eyes one day and on that day she had on khakis and a tee. I be in my own head and I wasn’t horny so it’s ehhh.

Anyway, next day she shows up in a cat suit, like not really but she had on spandex tights and a spandex top, like the shit women wear to workout, totally inappropriate to work which ironically is a turn off for me so mission unaccomplished for her. Anyway, through out the day every time I feel someone looking at me and turn In that direction it’s her.

She keeps walking by my desk and ever so slightly finding reasons to glance to see if I’m watching. And the nature show aspect of this, is like..if you can hear the announcer in your head..”she displays her plumage, but alas, the male does not find it persuasive”

im mad bored right now

God damn, is there a worst brand of iced tea than Brisk?

67b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back