Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still tight how yall did my nigga knock in ya lil thread. Didn't expect him to hold a grudge this long tho. Lmao. Nigga really said fuck yall niggas and bounced out for good.
Remind me which thread it was lol

I'ma see if he'll post up. I just hollered at him earlier lol

It was the transgendered teacher thread

My son try to tell family members on me about me being strict. Like it'll change his fortune or some shit. It's okay, because he'll have some house cleaning to go with his breakfast. I'm going to randomly poke him in the side just because I can for about 3 more years.

tell em he aint gotta rock the badge no more

Wasn't about that. You basically had a poster that was closed off, warmed up to the idea of trying to contribute vs just watching and reacting and niggas killed him for it. Should be the other way around.

Thread premise was some wack group think shit. Mfs can be entitled to their opinions. But it shouldn't be the same 10 niggas rounding up to decide who they want to attack for it in another thread week to week. This site not balanced enough for that. It just encourages lurking, uniformity and blanket opinions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasn't about that. You basically had a poster that was closed off, warmed up to the idea of trying to contribute vs just watching and reacting and niggas killed him for it. Should be the other way around.

Thread premise was some wack group think shit. Mfs can be entitled to their opinions. But it shouldn't be the same 10 niggas rounding up to decide who they want to attack for it in another thread week to week. This site not balanced enough for that. It just encourages lurking, uniformity and blanket opinions.
Nah, it wasn't that serious lol

Like a lot of things, all he had to do was keep posting. People was gonna move on to the next thing but he made it bigger than it had to be

Like when juks got mad someone paid to give him a badge. It wasn't anything mad disrespectful or distasteful bc I told them it couldn't be that.

He got mad bc he didn't want the badge and hasn't posted since.

All he had to do was keep it 7 days and he couldn't so he not here no more🤷🏾‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back