Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was playing Defense

Other team cant score points if they not alive

:think2:

Wanna know how I know you full of shit?

Defends also count as objective scores.

You were literally in there multiple times with 40-50 kills and 1-2 captures or defends. Wasn't picking up no tags in kill confirmed.

And niggas was dick eating. I was big mad those 1-2 weeks you came through. Stole my shine off some bullshit play.

Playing team deathmatch match while everyone else playing the objectives. I despise your kind cause I have to play the opposite. I can't sit back in the cut unless I'm playing team deathmatch. When I play objective based I gotta push.

Wanna know how I know you full of shit?

Defends also count as objective scores.

You were literally in there multiple times with 40-50 kills and 1-2 captures or defends. Wasn't picking up no tags in kill confirmed.

And niggas was dick eating. I was big mad those 1-2 weeks you came through. Stole my shine off some bullshit play.

Playing team deathmatch match while everyone else playing the objectives. I despise your kind cause I have to play the opposite. I can't sit back in the cut unless I'm playing team deathmatch. When I play objective based I gotta push.
Im referring to headquarters sir

kill confirmed I picked up tags

stop lying lol

Lol bro I’m just playing the game

stop trying to play COD like CS:GO nigga

this shit is a casual shooter for 15 years olds

If I can't be uber competitive then I'm not interested in playing. That's just how it goes with me lol. I'm high strung when it comes to cod.

The free for alls were the most hilarious. Dropping a proximity mine then hearing @Duwop or @TonyDubbz holler 5 seconds later cause they got they ass blown up chasing me around a corner used to have me rolling. That was happiness.

If I can't be uber competitive then I'm not interested in playing. That's just how it goes with me lol. I'm high strung when it comes to cod.

The free for alls were the most hilarious. Dropping a proximity mine then hearing @Duwop or @TonyDubbz holler 5 seconds later cause they got they ass blown up chasing me around a corner used to have me rolling. That was happiness.
We just need to find another game at this point. I'm good on COD for another 6 releases at this point

Hopefully the new Battlefield takes it back to what I loved about it

We just need to find another game at this point. I'm good on COD for another 6 releases at this point

Hopefully the new Battlefield takes it back to what I loved about it

Cod or battlefield drop I'm coping everytime. Don't matter.

And what was the point of telling him to come outside after you already hit him?

Cause he ain't want to kill that nigga just wanted the squab.

That man was hurt. Lol. He just needed to get his shit off.

Sneaking with a bat tho? You gotta kill me now.

And context clues say dude with the bat just came home.

Poor decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back