Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe some of the aggression left him over time lmao

he could have just let that man make it

barber was just like ay hollup i aint put the alcohol on yet hollup....he'll be out in a minute and you can fix him up

He handed that nigga a piece of paper towel then gave him like half a spray. It was almost like the barber figured out mid spray he was being dumb.

I woulda been mad as hell. Lmao. Fuck you spraying me for dawg.

Can’t snap on the barber when the nigga that tried to hit a home run on is 10 feet away lol

“Don’t get made at me, he right there”

Lololololol

Lol. Facts.

But depending how long you been my barber and I been paying you you might have to get down or lay down by default.

seem like he just saw him in there.....they were boys, obviously from the same area

thats probably why he didnt rock him too bad....nigga made it a point to say he had love for him, he just violated

sometimes a nigga just wants his fade off principle but really still wants to be cool

if he did time behind that man he thought about that shit for too many nights....and ol boy stood there like he knew he was wrong and had it coming

shits probably dead if they ever scrapped and talked it out

If I can't be uber competitive then I'm not interested in playing. That's just how it goes with me lol. I'm high strung when it comes to cod.

The free for alls were the most hilarious. Dropping a proximity mine then hearing @Duwop or @TonyDubbz holler 5 seconds later cause they got they ass blown up chasing me around a corner used to have me rolling. That was happiness.

I sacrificed my score in quite a few of those free for alls cuz I wanted to humiliate u niggas with melee finishers.

That's mostly why I was following ur ass then u started dropping mines

I still got some of the footage. Lmao poor AP got it worse than anybody

I sacrificed my score in quite a few of those free for alls cuz I wanted to humiliate u niggas with melee finishers.

That's mostly why I was following ur ass then u started dropping mines

I still got some of the footage. Lmao poor AP got it worse than anybody
Shout-out to knock twice setting niggas up for the okie doke though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back