Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, it wasn't that serious lol

Like a lot of things, all he had to do was keep posting. People was gonna move on to the next thing but he made it bigger than it had to be

Like when juks got mad someone paid to give him a badge. It wasn't anything mad disrespectful or distasteful bc I told them it couldn't be that.

He got mad bc he didn't want the badge and hasn't posted since.

All he had to do was keep it 7 days and he couldn't so he not here no more🤷🏾‍♂️
Nah, don't force stuff on posters when they don't want to participate. That shit wack

Nah, it wasn't that serious lol

Like a lot of things, all he had to do was keep posting. People was gonna move on to the next thing but he made it bigger than it had to be

Like when juks got mad someone paid to give him a badge. It wasn't anything mad disrespectful or distasteful bc I told them it couldn't be that.

He got mad bc he didn't want the badge and hasn't posted since.

All he had to do was keep it 7 days and he couldn't so he not here no more🤷🏾‍♂️

I agree but not everyone for the bs. Making a separate thread to tell everyone on here someone's an idiot and make a spectacle out of them is weird to me.

However anyone felt in the actual thread about what was said and addressed it then and there cool.

Bruh had every right to feel some type of way.

🤷🏿‍♂️

I agree but not everyone for the bs. Making a separate thread to tell everyone on here someone's an idiot and make a spectacle out of them is weird to me.

However anyone felt in the actual thread about what was said and addressed it then and there cool.

Bruh had every right to feel some type of way.

🤷🏿‍♂️
I'm not about to have a revisionist conversation about this bc it appears that as long as some people didn't mind clowning others as long as it wasn't them then as soon as it was them, it became an issue.

The donkey of the week thread imo is no different from someone bringing up something someone else says in another thread highlighting it for everyone else to see, but again, I'm not trying to go back and forth about it.

That seems to have been cancelled as well

I'm not about to have a revisionist conversation about this bc it appears that as long as some people didn't mind clowning others as long as it wasn't them then as soon as it was them, it became an issue.

The donkey of the week thread imo is no different from someone bringing up something someone else says in another thread highlighting it for everyone else to see, but again, I'm not trying to go back and forth about it.

That seems to have been cancelled as well

Like I said I agree. I'm just illustrating what may have been his pov.

It's okay to say yall made some mistakes along the way. You guys have done some dope shit as well.

Like I said I agree. I'm just illustrating what may have been his pov.

It's okay to say yall made some mistakes along the way. You guys have done some dope shit as well.
Ahh ok

Cool

I'm not gonna say they were mistakes bc at the time, it seemed to have the most community engagement.

My only issue is/was, don't be in there laughing and joking with everyone then when it's on you, you get in the feels and all of a sudden you think it's wack.

Hell I was nominated a few times for donkey and almost won until someone out donkied me.

But it's gone so no one has to worry about saying something crazy and getting put on blast

Ahh ok

Cool

I'm not gonna say they were mistakes bc at the time, it seemed to have the most community engagement.

My only issue is/was, don't be in there laughing and joking with everyone then when it's on you, you get in the feels and all of a sudden you think it's wack.

Hell I was nominated a few times for donkey and almost won until someone out donkied me.

But it's gone so no one has to worry about saying something crazy and getting put on blast
That thread only stopped because nobody kept up with it. Not because people had issue with it.

If its board politics and he's part of the board
Lol, y'all give Fuck about everything that got nothing to do with y'all....

It's funny as fuck to watch.... So by all means.. Play your role..I know this is important shit

Lol, y'all give Fuck about everything that got nothing to do with y'all....

It's funny as fuck to watch.... So by all means.. Play your role..I know this is important shit
If we're being real you interjected yourself in a conversation between Freeman and AP and tried to make it about you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back