Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Czar gonna sign up to be 45 working at a public middle school getting cursed out by 12 year olds
cBJZXOG.gif

Do y’all cuss on front of parents

Every once in a while. Not usually. Even when I shoot off something slick in the family group text, my mom will be like 'Son, stop cussing.'. Me and my sister always laugh cuz my mom was cussing at us since we could remember. Lol.

Also I'm just as animated with my family as I am anywhere I go, I legit feel bad for people who can't be themselves around their loved ones

how many active white posters are on this site?

how come i dont know whose white or whose Black??

we need a yearly audit or something
We did have a thread(I think) where people had to post hands to prove they weren't white, it was a good system that worked for years. Then someone idk who, maybe even more than one person idk said it wasn't right to do cuz someone was crying about having to prove themselves. And now we don't. I prolly got some details messed up but in general it's true.

We did have a thread(I think) where people had to post hands to prove they weren't white, it was a good system that worked for years. Then someone idk who, maybe even more than one person idk said it wasn't right to do cuz someone was crying about having to prove themselves. And now we don't. I prolly got some details messed up but in general it's true.

they should have posted them hands

say man, bring that system back!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back