Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep getting ads for turtle filters.... But I recently bought one and was googling them..

Were you googling ed and hairloss shit?
I keep getting ads for turtle filters.... But I recently bought one and was googling them..

Were you googling ed and hairloss shit?
de-niro.gif

I see where you’re trying to go...but I purposely turn off all that analysis shit and and have my history not tracked. I don’t get search based ads on none of my shit. To be honest, it’s cause of it being the common searches of the followers of the individuals I follow.

Don’t I follow you Du?
"riight"

Yo I was just at the Charlotte Douglas international airport to pick up a rental and seen this cop with an assault rifle...

That shit triggered something in me, I started asking dude all kinds of questions like what the fuck he need that big ass gun for, this ain’t a third world country that shit is unnecessary..

View attachment 509653
Thats not unexpected at an airport tho

@Elzo69Renaissance what u know about streetwize? I just got put on and im hooked. Shit a vibe forreal. Im bout to blow thru mad cigars and just let the albums run.

Last edited:
NY niggas be mad af when somebody commit suicide on the tracks during the work rush
Funny enough i got into a big ass argument and eventually broke up with an ex over this exact shit.
Literally a dude just committed suicide jumpin on the tracks as our train was going into the station. So a long wait, eventually they open doors. And you see blood all on the platform and ppl crying and im trying to rush by the scene and she all lookin back being nosey trying to see the body and we get out the station and says some dumb shit like "now we're going to be late etc" and i just laid into her about her inconsiderate she was. I was really turned off.

Funny enough i got into a big ass argument and eventually broke up with an ex over this exact shit.
Literally a dude just committed suicide jumpin on the tracks as our train was going into the station. So a long wait, eventually they open doors. And you see blood all on the platform and ppl crying and im trying to rush by the scene and she all lookin back being nosey trying to see the body and we get out the station and says some dumb shit like "now we're going to be late etc" and i just laid into her about her inconsiderate she was. I was really turned off.
She seen that like 3x at that point probably lol

Like this right here...

I don’t give a fuck a about or search for shit about cars, but I do follow two people from ATL..so

EFF5D59E-6A36-40A3-BEEB-6C15629426CB.jpeg

But.....were yall late tho?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back