Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only time i cuss around mom dukes is if im telling a story or repeating some shit

pops was a different story tho.. he was wild af and had me cussing around him early

I was on a pretty high level call earlier today. My boss was like "I'll be on it with you to provide back up." Ten minutes into the call he tried to correct one of the people on the other end and that guy stopped just a hair short of telling him to shut the fuck up.. He was quiet the rest of the call and then emailed me half an hour later like "He was wrong though."

I think I know how chicks feel when they see their man talk shit and then get his ass beat. I probably gave his ass the same kinda look too.

Charlotte is such a beautiful city man but gawdamn theres construction everywhere. Really Intresting to see how we will look in 5-10 years.
Yo I was just at the Charlotte Douglas international airport to pick up a rental and seen this cop with an assault rifle...

That shit triggered something in me, I started asking dude all kinds of questions like what the fuck he need that big ass gun for, this ain’t a third world country that shit is unnecessary..

C95EF19F-9A01-42C5-8981-A4595143F8D7.png

Should've drove to work instead of taking the train. While on my way home in the C train at Fulton Street, the conductor announced that no A and C train between Utica Ave and Jay St. Someone got stabbed at Utica. The conductor told passengers to take the B25 bus. Yooooo... all the bus stops were crowded. Tried to get an lyft but got damn yo, their prices were insane.

I was thinking about renting these revel moped bikes but the road is too slippery.....

Should've drove to work instead of taking the train. While on my way home in the C train at Fulton Street, the conductor announced that no A and C train between Utica Ave and Jay St. Someone got stabbed at Utica. The conductor told passengers to take the B25 bus. Yooooo... all the bus stops were crowded. Tried to get an lyft but got damn yo, their prices were insane.

I was thinking about renting these revel moped bikes but the road is too slippery.....
This nigga acting like The Warriors lol

they should have posted them hands

say man, bring that system back!!!
What else y’all tryna post for proof?

funny-chris-bosh-gifs-33.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back