Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it’s Forbes, people that read Forbes know who Jaleel White is, at the very least, just call that man by his name. They like, “in case you don’t know who this black nigga is”...”remember Steve Urkel?”...”yea that guy sells weed now”

Do you know what’s funny, your family has a way of being. Take for instance someone that I know is extremely personable, and everyone that I’ve seen like them. People talk to them and end up dumping their life story on this person. So one day I’m at one of their family functions and I tell their family how sociable this person is.

Their family was like “them?!!..you think they’re sociable, they don’t talk to nobody”..and I thought wow, this family in general is so fucking sociable by nature that even this person that is sociable, they deemed non sociable cause they aren’t sociable to the familys standard of what that means.

So that made me think that our families are like the weighted clothes that Goku wears. And when you are out in the world, by yourself. The weighted clothes are off so more of your full potential is showing. But you might not even peep it yourself cause you’re used to having the weighted clothes on.

So sometimes when we view ourselves through the prism of what our identity is as created by reactions to our actions by our family. We ourselves haven’t even seen our final form.

Do you know what’s funny, your family has a way of being. Take for instance someone that I know is extremely personable, and everyone that I’ve seen like them. People talk to them and end up dumping their life story on this person. So one day I’m at one of their family functions and I tell their family how sociable this person is.

Their family was like “them?!!..you think they’re sociable, they don’t talk to nobody”..and I thought wow, this family in general is so fucking sociable by nature that even this person that is sociable, they deemed non sociable cause they aren’t sociable to the familys standard of what that means.

So that made me think that our families are like the weighted clothes that Goku wears. And when you are out in the world, by yourself. The weighted clothes are off so more of your full potential is showing. But you might not even peep it yourself cause you’re used to having the weighted clothes on.

So sometimes when we view ourselves through the prism of what our identity is as created by reactions to our actions by our family. We ourselves haven’t even seen our final form.

Damn. This hit home and I could deep dive into it but fuck being vulnerable on this site. Not gonna be able to do it.

I feel you tho. Frfr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back