Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going through it right now man pops on a ventilator in ICU. This shit is scary as hell but he is sedated right now so I’m praying for the best.

Pray like you've never done before bruh. I can't go into specifics, but I had a couple of incidents over the last couple of years where prayer made it happen. My prayer is that he comes through and comes home bruh.

Pray like you've never done before bruh. I can't go into specifics, but I had a couple of incidents over the last couple of years where prayer made it happen. My prayer is that he comes through and comes home bruh.

Thanks man and honestly that’s all I been doing keeping in touch with the siblings that are older cuz we got different moms

He passed y’all he lived a long impactful life though. Just hit 74 it’s not really real to me.
Sorry man my condolences. Make sure you take some time off not only from your job but maybe here too to process everything in a healthy way

The good thing is he don’t have to suffer anymore but he’s still watching you and living on through you

RIP papa Czar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back