Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have accepted "I don't know"

If you guys don't know then just say it but the smartass replies are played out by now
I don't like the fact you downplay the means in which we get the site back up an running

In fact, I wouldn't mind a full inquiry into what you know about the site and it's battles.....

I don't like the fact you downplay the means in which we get the site back up an running

In fact, I wouldn't mind a full inquiry into what you know about the site and it's battles.....
How am I downplaying anything when I ask and you give smartass responses? There's literally nothing to downplay

My guess XenForo had a software update that the site hasn't done in some time, server update, site traffic, and bandwidth. Though I doubt bandwidth is an issue. I'm on another forum that's a lot more transparent than this one lol

How am I downplaying anything when I ask and you give smartass responses? There's literally nothing to downplay

My guess XenForo had a software update that the site hasn't done in some time, server update, site traffic, and bandwidth. Though I doubt bandwidth is an issue. I'm on another forum that's a lot more transparent than this one lol
My bad bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back