Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Social media has taught me that that Pete Rock is a fucking moron and I don't like it. This must be how these new kids feel about Kanye. It kinda hurts when you realize your childhood heroes are actually idiot savants.

This how they used to do you in school when you get a conditional suspension. Like fam..we all know why we’re here. Why y’all tryna make me feel some sorta guilt about it?

If anything, y’all pissing me off. And when shit die down..ima do again but twice as worse. Y’all gone pay for try embarrass me

Is he? I guess that would be a motivation to believe you are what you are being told you are. Ion know man, I was watching him speak on his up coming Hobbs movie and he seemed to speak from a point of view as though his character was like..what Ethan Hawke is to Mission Impossible. But..a more accurate assessment would be that, that is Vin Diesel and he’s more like the Ving Rhames character.

So imagine Ving Rhames making a mission impossible spin off, people see it out of curiosity of the character and the strength of the universe it comes from. And that leading Ving Rhames to believe that in the next iteration…his character’s departure through death is something major to the universe. Like..do you have any idea how man side characters have come and went in the universe.

The only death that would significantly matter would be Ethan Hawk..or in this case, Dom Torreto, i wage to bet Tyreses character dying would hold more weight. Ion man, shits weird.

thinking too deeply actors are supposed to feel that way because they have too

Social media has taught me that that Pete Rock is a fucking moron and I don't like it. This must be how these new kids feel about Kanye. It kinda hurts when you realize your childhood heroes are actually idiot savants.

Ayo he literally one of the worst and a damn Godfather at that but I’m not surprised tho. A lot of 50 to 60 year olds think like him and about half this board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back