Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I’m trying to charge my phone and it’s not charging unless I take it off but I swore last time I did it, it didn’t matter

ah well
I think it also needs to be centered on the apple on the back but yea could be the cases or could be that the charging wasn't designed to go through cases. Haven't really looked into it yet since I just started using wireless charging

I think it also needs to be centered on the apple on the back but yea could be the cases or could be that the charging wasn't designed to go through cases. Haven't really looked into it yet since I just started using wireless charging
I closed my phone in my trunk I wonder if that was the difference lol

The shit they are pushing/offering is ridiculous. It’s an elective but shouldn’t be

“Medical students at Harvard are being taught how to care for infant patients who identify as LGBTQIA+, according to a publicly available course description.

Students at the school, considered one of the foremost medical schools in the world, will be given: 'Clinical exposure and education will focus on serving gender and sexual minority people across the lifespan, from infants to older adults.' In Western medicine, an infant is considered from birth to 12 months old”

He passed y’all he lived a long impactful life though. Just hit 74 it’s not really real to me.

May he and your family have peace. And its okay to mourn however that looks for you. If u have anyone you can sit with and feel comfortable with to have a good cry or however you need to express yourself I encourage you to. You don't have to be strong, your allowed to feel and nothing is wrong if u have no feelings. Processing the passing of a love one is just that a process. I dont think I will ever not cry when thinking about my mother and its been 9 years.

Sending you an abundance of love and comfort during this time as you mourn and take in everything 💜

Last edited:
The shit they are pushing/offering is ridiculous. It’s an elective but shouldn’t be

“Medical students at Harvard are being taught how to care for infant patients who identify as LGBTQIA+, according to a publicly available course description.

Students at the school, considered one of the foremost medical schools in the world, will be given: 'Clinical exposure and education will focus on serving gender and sexual minority people across the lifespan, from infants to older adults.' In Western medicine, an infant is considered from birth to 12 months old”

You should read the articles you post because the quote below is a huge caveat to this entire thing.

In this context, care for infants refers specifically to physical variations in sex development that arise in utero and are present at birth. These include chromosomal, gonadal, and anatomical variations, all of which are relevant to medical care and treatment to ensure healthy development.

You should read the articles you post because the quote below is a huge caveat to this entire thing.
I read the entire thing and a few more articles on this.

The class is an elective at Harvard Med that believe that infants can have gender and sexual identity issues in the womb and how to care for them. Among the quote you dropped.

It’s pretty cut and dry with articles are saying.

Hers a quote for you from the same article

“In October 2022, the Boston Children's Hospital, which is affiliated with the Harvard program, suggested some babies know they are transgender 'from the womb.”

You can retract your statement now because it’s obvious what they are trying to do

Last edited:
I read the entire thing and a few more articles on this.

The class is an elective at Harvard Med that believe that infants can have gender and sexual identity issues in the womb and how to care for them. Among the quote you dropped.

It’s pretty cut and dry with articles are saying.

Hers a quote for you from the same article

“In October 2022, the Boston Children's Hospital, which is affiliated with the Harvard program, suggested some babies know they are transgender 'from the womb.”

You can retract your statement now because it’s obvious what they are trying to do

If your baby got born with balls and a uterus wouldn't you want a doctor that had maybe just a little bit of training on how to deal with that shit?

If your baby got born with balls and a uterus wouldn't you want a doctor that had maybe just a little bit of training on how to deal with that shit?
I’m pretty sure they are not talking about normal care for infants in an LBGTQIA+ Elective course lol.

I’m pretty sure they are not talking about normal care for infants in an LBGTQIA+ Elective course lol.

the "i" stands for intersex which is not necessarily "normal" but it's something that happens.

Also you're continuing to discount this quote which doesn't really leave much up for interpretation...

In this context, care for infants refers specifically to physical variations in sex development that arise in utero and are present at birth. These include chromosomal, gonadal, and anatomical variations, all of which are relevant to medical care and treatment to ensure healthy development.

the "i" stands for intersex which is not necessarily "normal" but it's something that happens.

Also you're continuing to discount this quote which doesn't really leave much up for interpretation...
I also quoted the hospital that is affiliated with the program and some of their beliefs. Which will bleed into the program as well.

but anyways why does the ABW keep going down? Was that ever answered?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back