Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So last night I went to a small Venue (The culture room)to see Kabaka Pyramid and Joe Mersa Marley . They were promoting Kabaka's newest and second LP 'The Kalling'. Was a great performance and they performed like true veteran lyricist. Spit his bars fast and clear like we were listening to the LP. At one point, he said a beat sounded similar to a busta rhymes beat, and he switched into covering, 'put your hands where my eyes could see'.
Damian Marley also came out to do their song together and did a few of his songs. Feel lucky af to have been able to see such a big artist and one of my fav lyricist ( Damian) in such an intimate venue. Was only like 100 people, if that. Damian also produced this whole album. Was a great show, if hes ever near you, would recommend seeing him. Think he's still on tour rn so check his future dates.

20221113_210705_HDR.jpg all 3 of the younger generation marleys did a few songs together 20221113_213103_HDR.jpg 20221113_213102_HDR.jpg 20221113_215731_HDR.jpg 20221113_231827.jpg Message_1668399606338.jpg 20221113_232122.jpg 20221113_232540.jpg
I was upstairs on their balcony bar area. I'mma plug his songs too

what kinda camcorder and mic?
what kinda camcorder and mic?

Its this joint right here

81eUw7H78UL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Amazon product ASIN B09F9GVCFC

Damn, my son Solluminati brother got hit by a drunk driver on the freeway at night, after going to the club and died instantly.

His girlfriend some how hit the fucking median, probably drunk and going to fast. She caused a multi-car pole up.

So after they crashed, she was in the road, and he tried to get her to safety and the drunk driver didn't see them and that was that.

This is why I hate cars. Poor city and state planning in America got all these fucking cars on the road, doing whatever the fuck and people gonna die just trying to get home.

Last edited:
Damn, my son Solluminati brother got hit by a drunk driver on the freeway at night, after going to the club and died instantly.

His girlfriend some how hit the fucking median, probably drunk and going to fast. She caused a multi-car pole up.

So after they crashed, she was in the road, and he tried to get her to safety and the drunk driver didn't see them and that was that.

This is why I hate cars. Poor city and state planning on America got all these fucking cars on the road, doing whatever the fuck and people gonna die just trying to get home.
Sorry for your loss but the cars had nothing to do with it it was the drunk people behind the wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back