Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is a 6db cut? you mean just reduce it down to that?

maybe i will look into getting a better mic to go on top of it. the one that im using came w/ the cam.

not sure if itll make any difference but i havent been using the lil fuzzy part that go over the mic either cause i heard it wasnt really needed

6db attenuation as opposed to 10db, which is making it really quiet.

How far away are you from the choir when you're shooting? 'Cause you might need to move further away and use the zoom to get the same shot because the mic is being overloaded.

6db attenuation as opposed to 10db, which is making it really quiet.

How far away are you from the choir when you're shooting? 'Cause you might need to move further away and use the zoom to get the same shot because the mic is being overloaded.

Im actually sitting pretty far back while zooming in.

im happy you said this cause people keep trying to tell me i need to move closer

Ay that camera pick up every damn thing.

its been a couple recordings where i could hear myself sniffling and it sound real bad whenever I move the camera so i try not to unless I really gotta

the mics they using look real to me, the thing is the shit always varys.. some people are soft spoken and dont yell in the mic and i end up having to up the volume gain/dbs then you have some thats too loud/like to scream so I end up having to lower the gain/dbs when editing it. Im just trying to find a common ground if i can
Are you using a camcorder or camera?

When you are recording the people talking low do they just sound low on tape or when you hear it live

What is a 6db cut? you mean just reduce it down to that?

maybe i will look into getting a better mic to go on top of it. the one that im using came w/ the cam.

not sure if itll make any difference but i havent been using the lil fuzzy part that go over the mic either cause i heard it wasnt really needed
The mic cover reduces outside noise

Ay that camera pick up every damn thing.

its been a couple recordings where i could hear myself sniffling and it sound real bad whenever I move the camera so i try not to unless I really gotta

the mics they using look real to me, the thing is the shit always varys.. some people are soft spoken and dont yell in the mic and i end up having to up the volume gain/dbs then you have some thats too loud/like to scream so I end up having to lower the gain/dbs when editing it. Im just trying to find a common ground if i can
Lol this nigga bout to get fired by the choir director and he panicking

Are you using a camcorder or camera?

When you are recording the people talking low do they just sound low on tape or when you hear it live

Im using a cam corder and from where I am i can hear them alright but it sounds low on the camera, like most of the time when its low those people dont even be speaking directly into the mic, theyll have it out infront of them but be standing back from it a lil bit

Im using a cam corder and from where I am i can hear them alright but it sounds low on the camera, like most of the time when its low those people dont even be speaking directly into the mic, theyll have it out infront of them but be standing back from it a lil bit

what kinda camcorder and mic?

Heavy S get played by me every couple months, that brotha had classics

IyJQ.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back