Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. Isn't there a thread or category where music is appreciate and discussed?

What's the point of category and sections
1080x360.jpeg

I just realized this is the anniversary of Heady D's passing. I was just being an asshole at first but for real RIP to the legend.

What you trying to do?

Rather, what kind of problems are you having?

I been recording these live church events and the shit sounds terrible whenever theres singing or somebody on the mic. I noticed its mostly whenever they're really loud/screaming, like it gives real bad static/feedback.

The camcorder im using has a lil mic attached to the top with switches for different db settings so I looked on Google and it recommended I switch 10-20 dbs but when I do that it just makes the audio sound low

I been recording these live church events and the shit sounds terrible whenever theres singing or somebody on the mic. I noticed its mostly whenever they're really loud/screaming, like it gives real bad static/feedback.

The camcorder im using has a lil mic attached to the top with switches for different db settings so I looked on Google and it recommended I switch 10-20 dbs but when I do that it just makes the audio sound low

Have you tried an exorcism?

Are they singing on real mics? And make sure you not breathing or moving the camcorder around while you recording.

Are they singing on real mics? And make sure you not breathing or moving the camcorder around while you recording.

Ay that camera pick up every damn thing.

its been a couple recordings where i could hear myself sniffling and it sound real bad whenever I move the camera so i try not to unless I really gotta

the mics they using look real to me, the thing is the shit always varys.. some people are soft spoken and dont yell in the mic and i end up having to up the volume gain/dbs then you have some thats too loud/like to scream so I end up having to lower the gain/dbs when editing it. Im just trying to find a common ground if i can

You probably need a 6db cut then. Or a better microphone if you can attach an external one.

You probably need a 6db cut then. Or a better microphone if you can attach an external one.

What is a 6db cut? you mean just reduce it down to that?

maybe i will look into getting a better mic to go on top of it. the one that im using came w/ the cam.

not sure if itll make any difference but i havent been using the lil fuzzy part that go over the mic either cause i heard it wasnt really needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back