Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its this joint right here

81eUw7H78UL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Amazon product ASIN B09F9GVCFC
What's the brand?

So today I learned Steven Spielberg owns the rights of MLK speeches to appear in film since the King family licensed it to DreamWorks.

Word to Umar, lol the "Untouchable community"

Same a couple days ago saw this meant to post ot burns me up

Umar can fuck off though

Someone said you learned more after browsing TikTok for a half hour than what your ancestors learned their entire lifetime and that kinda resonated with me
Really? You just now came to this conclusion?

You could have said this 10 years ago
You could have said this 20 years ago

It’s called the internet bruh

People will fuck you over in those amazon reviews tho cause they were all in there saying it was a great camera. The thing that sold me was I saw somebody say they used it for church services. After that I was sold.

tell them pass that collection plate around so you can secure something that might fit their needs better. The church got some kinda sound/audio board and speakers right? might be able to plug ya camera into that joint for a cleaner audio source but ya camera will need the connections and controls

People will fuck you over in those amazon reviews tho cause they were all in there saying it was a great camera. The thing that sold me was I saw somebody say they used it for church services. After that I was sold.
Bots and people getting paid. Look for verified purchase. I don't even trust those vine reviews

tell them pass that collection plate around so you can secure something that might fit their needs better. The church got some kinda sound/audio board and speakers right? might be able to plug ya camera into that joint for a cleaner audio source but ya camera will need the connections and controls

I might suggest that but I hate having to break the news that the camera i got is a POS.. smh niggas already be tripping when it comes to buying shit for the church.

They have the sound boards n all that but its dated. Shit been there in the back corner since i was a child fr and they were just having issues with it about 2 months ago but that's another thing that theyd rather just keep trying to fix instead of just replacing it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back