Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somebody please join this fantasy league

Did it ever occur to you to maybe learn some details before you determine something is excessive? No diss. It just seems like the logical way to go about things.
Only thing I said initially was if I owed that much money I’d fake my own death to try to get out of paying that other mawfuckas came at me on some “well actually “ shit. I don’t keep up with white people affairs just that owing $1 billion is a lot lls logic has nothing to do with saying that’s a lot to owe a group of people

@SportsByRo
@King Freeman

Yall see this website for tester bottle colognes?

What yall think? I went to trustpilot.com to see the reviews of the website and to see if they were legit.

I used to buy these on eBay…no issues since you can see which sellers have good feedback

Yooooooo

ABW 22-23 NBA FANTASY LEAGUE. Please join if interested.

The more shit becomes imbalanced between the wealthy and the poor. I feel like the people in the middle and lower want a new fairer system instead of what we got. Also feel like a lot people feel like they can make power moves in the fall of society so they could come up. What most don't realize is in total chaos they don't have the stomach to do what it would take to stand out and really rise to the top.

Related video clip:

Nah that’s gay keep that to self

LOL

Aren't you supposed to be an advocate for the LGBT community?

:hahaha:

Funny how you claim I use white talking points, yet..........ironically.........you move just like those undercover racist white liberals who claim to be our "allies."

50 laughing in the car with Sean from Power clip.gif

Seriously, what the fuck do you really believe in bruh?

Do you even know?

D'Angelo from The Wire clip.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back