Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know any details nor follow Alex jones but $1 billion seems excessive
Here is the details he relentlessly unapologetically disseminated a stupid reckless inhuman conspiracy theory for years in regards to the murders of 20 kids in SandyHook....

Thats 1/10

Of the muck he has profited from and put out there to his base which coincides with the Dont Look Up Base

Never listen to the radio but the 5 minutes i had it on
Fivio foreign had some song " whats my name " to the tune of Destiny's child "Say my name" basura 💁🏾‍♂️

Fivio Foreign sounds like a stripper name and Nas should have deleted his verse lol

So, does anybody wanna hear about the time I thought I saw Kat and her daughter at Kroger about an hour ago?

View attachment 940678

Well, she looked just like Kat...........and she was also pregnant.

Same height.........weight.........and even a mixed daughter who looked to be about the same age as Kat's kid is now.

Started to ask her if she was from Texas, but I didn't feel comfortable doing that.

So, I proceeded to get orange juice..........croissants.........and 4 bags of barbecue pop chips.

Went home.........watched 60 Days In and Atlanta...........and then went to bed.

The End.

Webay bigger shrug clip.gif

She's absolutely right.

We gonna save that lil mf everytime too.

We be like that.

Salute.

Facts. That said, I do get nervous when lil kids that are in distress come up to me because I feel like I'll be blamed. That said I seen with my own eyes a dude that I knew to be a killer in pretty much that very situation and he did exactly what you said.

Facts. That said, I do get nervous when lil kids that are in distress come up to me because I feel like I'll be blamed. That said I seen with my own eyes a dude that I knew to be a killer in pretty much that very situation and he did exactly what you said.

I always laugh to myself when women especially act scary around me cause im big and black. In my head it's like "bitch you know I'm the one most likely to save you if shit get thick right?... welp not saving you"

"riight"

Here is the details he relentlessly unapologetically disseminated a stupid reckless inhuman conspiracy theory for years in regards to the murders of 20 kids in SandyHook....

Thats 1/10

Of the muck he has profited from and put out there to his base which coincides with the Dont Look Up Base
I’m aware he’s a racist conspiracy theorist but my point was if I in this position I wouldn’t Pay anything back I’d kill myself before that

This election shit be making me depressed.

I'm thinking, "Black Americans ain't gonna get ahead if we can't get beyond this neoliberal shit. We gotta transcend the two party system."

Every year Black men get told to vote and then get chastised for who we vote for lol, as if there's millions of us that vote Republican.

Every year these weirdo Black liberals make these stupid ass twerk and vote anthems.

Got damn Black political leaders and celebrities out here caring about everyone but us. Everything is Black and Brown. POC this. POC that.

Asian Americans transforming their economic power into political power. That's some scary shit for us. We should be afraid.

You can't live in America as a racial minority and not be tribal about your own kind. We don't take this politics shit seriously enough.

Heads need to roll in Black America. We need our own tea party like movement and purge these motherfuckers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back