Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter how much money I got, sibling or not I ain't taking care of no grown able bodied adult. I ain't moving them to no smaller house that I gotta pay.

Pay your own way

I ain't paying no sibling for take care of the person who gave birth to and provided for us. I ain't going to feel entitled to their possessions over the rest of my siblings if I was the one to take care of them.

People got shit fucked up in this world.
U know how it is for us…. Usually only one makes it and then u expected to carry every one

Sh

She s legally a tenant….he has to adhere to the rental laws of whatever state they are in…..
In Illinois he would have had to give her a 60 days notice

She's getting that though isn't she? I mean, he's talking about selling the house. In a lot of cases, that whole process can take more than 60 days to complete.

Lmao I mean tossing ur sis out on the street is nasty work but I don’t know the inner workings of their relationship

more than likely he ain’t fuck w her and bought the crib for the mom and the mom let the sister move in

I remember his mom dying. That shit was over a year ago, I think. That means his sister has had a year to find a place to live. After a certain point...

So you wouldnt try to fight it? Even if there is a chance of winning?

Or is it because you will be around cops in a court room, and we know you dont talk to them for any reason?
Lol the cop point is irrelevant, I just feel like paying nearly a billion dollars cuz of free speech is egregious

"As the world turns
I spread like germs
Bless the globe with the pestilence
The hard headed never learn
It's my testament to those burned
Play my position in the game of life
Standing firm"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back