Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think it’s a great success that I have no idea who this is, what they look like, and have never heard any of their songs. Too many created celebrities are forced on the public and I’ve successfully maneuvered someone this successful means I’m not so deep in the matrix

I think it’s a great success that I have no idea who this is, what they look like, and have never heard any of their songs. Too many created celebrities are forced on the public and I’ve successfully maneuvered someone this successful means I’m not so deep in the matrix

Heard that nigga’s name on the JBP. Besides that, I’m right there with you. Never seen that nigga that I know of. Never heard a song of his that I’m aware of.

But I just assume he don’t make music for niggas like me.

Not gonna lie I done got niggas fired for less

Charleston White be really having niggas emotional out here

When will they learn

I'm asking cuz i dont know the 100% story(mainly how it started), but wasnt TI son online saying him and his homies was gunna jump on CW? Thats why he was online saying if that kid tries that, hes gunna shoot him.

If so why TI acting this was random and people should stand up for his fam?

How often have you referred to someone using a pronoun while they're standing there? Normally you'd just use that person's name, right?

The convo that sparked that back and forth with my daughter came from her trying to tell me some gossip about Ezra Miller. Personally I don't give a fuck about celebs enough to warant a conversation, but dude been wildin out according to my daughter and as I was talking about him I noticed she was going out of her way to refer to him as "they" every time I said "him" and finally she said "Daddy, Ezra's trans and their pronouns are 'they'" to which I responded "Is Ezra around here??? No? Then what difference does it make?" and that's when I made that comparison.

You cannot police someone's speech when you're not around. In that sense, I know I've been referred to by pretty much any racial epithet you can think of by white folks when I'm not in their presence. Do I like it? Of course not. Can I do anything about it? No. No one can. And this is what people who announce their pronouns are looking to do: police the way you refer to them when they're not within earshot.

See, this shit would have triggered me.

Not just because of the trans and........."their"...........pronouns.

But also because it's not even grammatically correct.

I mean, how in the fuck does someone refer to themselves in the plural sense?

Kobe wtf clip.gif

D'Angelo from The Wire clip.gif

Last edited:
So.....

In my 20's when I was at TSA, there was this one chick that everybody thought I was smashing. I wasn't. I absolutely wasn't. But everybody thought I was.

There were a couple of reasons why it would make sense, and admittedly she wasn't a bad looking chick.... But I just had this intuition to not proceed with making that move. And she never effectively made one on me..., so I dodged that bullet. Like over the years... I've always considered that a dodged bullet.... Cuz the chick is crazy. Like no bull she crazy as shit.

Reason I'm typing this... Cuz her husband just posted a live video where they were having such a cringe and awkwardly embarrassing argument on Facebook. Like initially watching... It looks like the dude is wilding and on some attention shit.... But then I just digged into my head for a minute... And started remembering....

Like homie really going thru it.... And while I don't agree with the Facebook social media relationship over sharing....

I felt so relieved that I dodged that bullet.

Shorty had 2 kids back when we worked together almost 20 years ago... She done had 3 more since.... Like shit..,a nigga really dodged a bullet

So.....

In my 20's when I was at TSA, there was this one chick that everybody thought I was smashing. I wasn't. I absolutely wasn't. But everybody thought I was.

There were a couple of reasons why it would make sense, and admittedly she wasn't a bad looking chick.... But I just had this intuition to not proceed with making that move. And she never effectively made one on me..., so I dodged that bullet. Like over the years... I've always considered that a dodged bullet.... Cuz the chick is crazy. Like no bull she crazy as shit.

Reason I'm typing this... Cuz her husband just posted a live video where they were having such a cringe and awkwardly embarrassing argument on Facebook. Like initially watching... It looks like the dude is wilding and on some attention shit.... But then I just digged into my head for a minute... And started remembering....

Like homie really going thru it.... And while I don't agree with the Facebook social media relationship over sharing....

I felt so relieved that I dodged that bullet.

Shorty had 2 kids back when we worked together almost 20 years ago... She done had 3 more since.... Like shit..,a nigga really dodged a bullet
not a given that his experience would be your experience

not a given that his experience would be your experience
My experience would have definitely been different.. But I don't know how much better.

The cold part is the person I am now....I could easily deal with a chick like her and not get caught up. But back then, I was way too compassionate. I knew better, cuz emotionally I would have created an attachment due to obligation.

As it stood with me never smashing..I very aggressively distanced myself and they still treated me like I dogged her out

I'm sure I've heard his songs since I work in the nightclub industry but I wouldn't know who he is if he were standing right in my face and that pleases me.

Is that hate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back