Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
This nigga son allowed himself to be used by other people on top of the shit he was doing himself.

I understand a child having serious issues with their parents. What I don't understand is making said issues public. I'm talking about even before the social media era. I just don't get why people make certain things public and then really expect that it can fixed. Not every is going to forgive what you did to them regardless of who you are to them.

This nigga son allowed himself to be used by other people on top of the shit he was doing himself.

I understand a child having serious issues with their parents. What I don't understand is making said issues public. I'm talking about even before the social media era. I just don't get why people make certain things public and then really expect that it can fixed. Not every is going to forgive what you did to them regardless of who you are to them.
I have never been a fan of airing thing out in public. You are not always going to get the outcome that you are hoping for by doing that.

I feel like once he went public then 50 went public and they damaged they shit on purpose.

I generally view it that it’s on the elder to fix shit but posing with the son of niggas who tried to kill your father is definitely something that can’t be glossed over.

I generally view it that it’s on the elder to fix shit but posing with the son of niggas who tried to kill your father is definitely something that can’t be glossed over.

I understand the train of thought that the older person is supposed to try and fix it but when it's 2 adults the person who wants it fixed should be the one to reach out. If 50 has reached out to no avail then so be it until the son genuinely reaches out. Not like the shit he just posted with the money. That's still taking shots and being disrespectful IMO

It looks like 50 just started to treat his son as a regular person on the street since that is the place the son put himself in. Only difference being that 50 wouldn't take things to a physical place with him because that's his son.

@Chi Hovah this is a slur and I politely asked said person to never quote me again. What can we do to resolve said issue?
As it pertains to the slur: nothing. He black🤷🏿‍♂️

As it pertains to him quoting you: report his post in the future. As we see a pattern of his harassment build, we take corrective action from there.

If that process takes to long put him on ignore

Or if you want, I can just ban him now

As it pertains to the slur: nothing. He black🤷🏿‍♂️

As it pertains to him quoting you: report his post in the future. As we see a pattern of his harassment build, we take corrective action from there.

If that process takes to long put him on ignore

Or if you want, I can just ban him now

I don't want him banned just blocking him from seeing my post would be perfect.

Chi waddup Big Homie

Got respect for you and your household…but if I’m banned just delete my account

Cause trust me when I come back imma roast him even more

If the judgement is final….I just wanna say it’s been real

Peace niggas ✌️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back