Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Therapy moment cause Im feeling this shit and i gotta get it out and share it wit someone.

I knew this dude that was a wild dude, talking, shoot people, put em in the trunk and drive around wit them bleeding it, just to prove a point, type dude.

Wasnt friends wit him but I knew him through another person. So one day me and this person is wit dude as well. They had to go somewhere and told me to chill at dudes spot while they make a run.

So we chilling and he says he wants to play some street fighter, and he pulls out a Super Nintendo..sits Indian style on the floor like a kid while I sat on the bed. and we just joking, I don’t really wanna be here but I’m trying to kill time till my friend comes back.

So while we in there, dudes big brother who was a more known and bigger “influence“ than him. If you can imagine that. Comes in the room, says something to him and then before he leaves. Stops looks at me, looks at his brother and smiles.

Type of look and smile that said he was happy his brother was experiencing a genuine moment wit a non street dude like a regular friend. like he knows his brother didnt have many moments like that.

I felt bad for these dudes. The life some people are forced to live, giving up a piece of our humanity to survive. And I absolutely did not want to be there..lol..

Me and him was on cool standards but fam..you shoot niggaz and put em in the trunk, I’m sorry..I’m not built like that

Therapy moment cause Im feeling this shit and i gotta get it out and share it wit someone.

I knew this dude that was a wild dude, talking, shoot people, put em in the trunk and drive around wit them bleeding it, just to prove a point, type dude.

Wasnt friends wit him but I knew him through another person. So one day me and this person is wit dude as well. They had to go somewhere and told me to chill at dudes spot while they make a run.

So we chilling and he says he wants to play some street fighter, and he pulls out a Super Nintendo..sits Indian style on the floor like a kid while I sat on the bed. and we just joking, I don’t really wanna be here but I’m trying to kill time till my friend comes back.

So while we in there, dudes big brother who was a more known and bigger “influence“ than him. If you can imagine that. Comes in the room, says something to him and then before he leaves. Stops looks at me, looks at his brother and smiles.

Type of look and smile that said he was happy his brother was experiencing a genuine moment wit a non street dude like a regular friend. like he knows his brother didnt have many moments like that.

I felt bad for these dudes. The life some people are forced to live, giving up a piece of our humanity to survive. And I absolutely did not want to be there..lol..

Me and him was on cool standards but fam..you shoot niggaz and put em in the trunk, I’m sorry..I’m not built like that

shit stressful

The nerve of this lil nigga. He done scorched the earth dragging his father and doing every possible little petty thing he could do to have 50 looking funny and now he wanna mend fences most likely just to get a bigger bag.

Man fuck him.

The nerve of this lil nigga. He done scorched the earth dragging his father and doing every possible little petty thing he could do to have 50 looking funny and now he wanna mend fences most likely just to get a bigger bag.

Man fuck him.

I don't think you can blame him. He mind was poisoned as a little kid, and 50 didn't always handle that shit the best.

lol Ya'll were really on some other shit yesterday. Like who does the bold? What straight dude jokes with his wife about him being gay?

Not to speak for @Dwayne but I think he meant to ask if niggas like beta and germs who purposely do borderline gay shit for jokes do they joke like that with their wives/ significant other and if so what's the response.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to speak for @Dwayne but I think he meant to ask if niggas like beta and germs who purposely do borderline gay shit for jokes do they joke like they joke like that with their wives/ significant other and if so what's the response.

Ah, ok thanks for the context, because that question just seemed bananas to me.

Lol y’all really can’t think outside the box tho a gay joke ain’t gonna make you gay bruh

Nobody thinks a gay joke will make you gay. The point is that as a straight man, the thought of making such a joke, especially with my wife, would never occur to me. It's basically a truth that gay niggas don't understand. We don't think like ya'll.

I believe a successful marriage is one that last at least 7 years lol.

You got a year and half honeymoon love, where you brain is overloaded with stupid sappy bullshit.

Then you got 3 years of getting to know each other.

Then you got two and a half years of hating each other.

That's a successful marriage.

I don't think you can blame him. He mind was poisoned as a little kid, and 50 didn't always handle that shit the best.

Nah you can blame him. Marquise ain't no little kid anymore. He 25 still getting a cheque and don't appreciate it at all. Go get a job if $6700 a month ain't enough. Otherwise let that shit go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back