Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold up!!

So it's ok for yall niggas to all day everyday with your male friends to be saying "pause" & "no homo" but no gay jokes with your wife/woman?

The logic: gay jokes with men but no gay jokes women?

Why not no gay jokes at all?

I believe a successful marriage is one that last at least 7 years lol.

You got a year and half honeymoon love, where you brain is overloaded with stupid sappy bullshit.

Then you got 3 years of getting to know each other.

Then you got two and a half years of hating each other.

That's a successful marriage.
The 7 year itch.

Marquis see his lil brother getting all these opportunities and attention and feeling a way but unfortunately he got involved in the issues between his parents and picked a side instead of staying out of it

I'm fucking crying laughing that this nigga 50 posted the Sean clip from Power as his response. IMO I get why he did it as well. His son still taking shots at him with that post. That didn't seem genuine to me so I get the response.

Hold up!!

So it's ok for yall niggas to all day everyday with your male friends to be saying "pause" & "no homo" but no gay jokes with your wife/woman?

That’s why I’m literally confused niggas will pause all day but don’t say any of that stuff around the wife. I mean now yes it’s childish and we feel more comfortable being immature in front the homies but these niggas acting like you supposed to go to an extreme

Hold up!!

Because saying pause and no homo is between Black men is mocking homophobia.

And I mean homophobia in the sense of you, yourself being afraid of having some latent homosexuality, not fear of gay people. It's several layers of cultural bullshit you are unpacking by saying something like, "You look good in that shirt, pause."

So it's like an inside joke thing. At a certain age, you not seriously saying pause or no homo.

A straight man joking about this latent homosexuality around women is just weird in a without pretense for it to come up.

Why would you be thinking about gay shit with your woman?

Last edited:
The main issue with jokes pertaining to SEXUALITY IN GENERAL is that you’re talking about intimate matters.

It’s easy for things to be misconstrued or taken the wrong way. People will always have a sensitivity towards it

I don’t see how this is even a debate

I gave you a homework assignment yesterday DMorgan….did you go around asking 25 people like I said?

I have magic markers if you need my brutha

The main issue with jokes pertaining to SEXUALITY IN GENERAL is that you’re talking about intimate matters.

It’s easy for things to be misconstrued or taken the wrong way

I don’t see how this is even a debate

I think tho joking with your wife who knows you are straight ain’t gonna make you less than. If you don’t I get it but y’all acting like it’s completely inconceivable.

I think tho joking with your wife who knows you are straight ain’t gonna make you less than. If you don’t I get it but y’all acting like it’s completely inconceivable.

I understand but it’s like y’all are trying to fit a circle in a square hole

Marquis see his lil brother getting all these opportunities and attention and feeling a way but unfortunately he got involved in the issues between his parents and picked a side instead of staying out of it

Marquis is just dumb ass momma's boy.

You always pick the parent with the bread.

If my dad got the bread and he's paving the way for my future and says "Your momma wasn't shit."

I'ma say, "I'm starting to see it now..."

Lol.

You gotta learn how to play the game lol. 50 out here having more kids, Marquis gonna be at the funeral, being replaced by curly headed cascablasian kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back