Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was looking forward to the CBS overnight news at 4am to see Anne-Marie Greene's big fat yellow arms.

However, much to my dismay, she's off today and they had some white woman in her place.

Jason Terry gif after Nuggets beat them.gif

My reaction:

Shaq walking off the set of TNT clip.gif

Fuck what she talking about.
get-the-fuck-out-of-my-house-get-out.gif

d5a5177a-3640-4ed4-8897-acb472be5cf9_text.gif

I thought you was just speaking from the familial situation not on all of the legality of it.
Lmao I mean tossing ur sis out on the street is nasty work but I don’t know the inner workings of their relationship

more than likely he ain’t fuck w her and bought the crib for the mom and the mom let the sister move in

Lmao I mean tossing ur sis out on the street is nasty work but I don’t know the inner workings of their relationship

more than likely he ain’t fuck w her and bought the crib for the mom and the mom let the sister move in

It's really not when the house was bought for their mother with no one else in mind.

On top of that yall don't find it fucked up that siblings/family members really want to be compensated or feel entitled to possessions for taking care of their parents and/or grandparents?

It's really not when the house was bought for their mother with no one else in mind.

On top of that yall don't find it fucked up that siblings/family members really want to be compensated or feel entitled to possessions for taking care of their parents and/or grandparents?
Here you can qualify for compensation from the state for taking care of a disabled adult but from experience I think Jalen tried to downsize her living situation and the sister refused

I have seen it happen a few times dudes be like w mom passing I’m gonna move u to a smaller space and sell this place

the sibling be like why I can’t keep staying here….I bet u that’s what happened

Here you can qualify for compensation from the state for taking care of a disabled adult but from experience I think Jalen tried to downsize her living situation and the sister refused

I have seen it happen a few times dudes be like w mom passing I’m gonna move u to a smaller space and sell this place

the sibling be like why I can’t keep staying here….I bet u that’s what happened

No matter how much money I got, sibling or not I ain't taking care of no grown able bodied adult. I ain't moving them to no smaller house that I gotta pay.

Pay your own way

I ain't paying no sibling for take care of the person who gave birth to and provided for us. I ain't going to feel entitled to their possessions over the rest of my siblings if I was the one to take care of them.

People got shit fucked up in this world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back