Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
If y’all had a 17 year old son and you find out he’s smashing his teacher would you ever confront the teacher and make them give you sexual favors to keep your mouth shut about it (while punishing the child and reprimanding them and discontinuing their relationship) and then turn around and report it?

Bruh, I was reading the question and about to give a serious answer until the bold.

lol

If y’all had a 17 year old son and you find out he’s smashing his teacher would you ever confront the teacher and make them give you sexual favors to keep your mouth shut about it (while punishing the child and reprimanding them and discontinuing their relationship) and then turn around and report it?
1665079737035.jpeg
“Uuugh, yea yea yea..she going to jail homie, yea..nah.. that there’s statutory rape”

Make them give sexual favors? Ain't that illegal? Lol

Make them give sexual favors? Ain't that illegal? Lol
if I make a girl give me head or I get her fired from her job and jailed? Hmm I never thought about it

what would it fall under? Sexual assault? Hmm yeah I guess but she wouldn’t be in a position to really go to the authorities since she would be labeled a pedo

just a thought lol

Biden pardons thousands for 'simple possession' of marijuana

Last edited:
if I make a girl give me head or I get her fired from her job and jailed? Hmm I never thought about it

what would it fall under? Sexual assault? Hmm yeah I guess but she wouldn’t be in a position to really go to the authorities since she would be labeled a pedo

just a thought lol

They consider that rape because she is being forced by blackmail.

Beta wants to be mystical so bad

Blackmailing for sexual favors is considered rape. That's how Mystikal got locked up the 1st time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back