Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s kinda hilarious to see fat Joe defend saying nigga to a young generation that aint here for it at all. Shits like..if a flamboyant gay dude says bitch around women and all of a sudden it becomes taboo for any man to say bitch. And he like “but bitch, I been down wit bitches since day one, I’m damn near a bitch myself”. Like, the shit makes sense to us but they don’t care. Ion get why he care what they think, ain’t like they gone throw away their fat Joe CD’s. Fucking kids never even seen a tape deck. Lol..digging in the crates..digging in the crates for what?

Not to be a dick head either but that's need to know

I'm a show one more active mod and if they able to do it also then it shouldn't be down for as long next time

There will be a next time unfortunately
Nah I feel you on not letting me know that’s your right

thanks for getting things back in action

also thanks for telling me it’ll happen again but there’s a safeguard in place by you showing another mod

Just wanted to feel secure

399BFA5B-D64C-4BF2-BC95-B49F25E9EE04.jpeg

thats all I needed

So how does the site stay up at all?

somebody keeping it going for now.

So you telling me we need a replacement site for the replacement site?

There is an abw facebook page.

Don't know how active it is because I got locked out of my FB account years ago.

Hey here's a GREAT idea!

Let's bring your newborn baby to the place you work at where MULTIPLE people has caught covid not too long ago...just so you can show them off your coworkers and get the "AWWWWW" attention you yearn. Yeah! That's a GREAT IDEA!

Smh

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back