Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don’t worship Beyoncé or fall in the modern day feminist mind frame you won’t last long on that site

Lol it's not even feminist, that website legit hates everything is not a dark skin "full Black woman" or a celebrity, those demographics gets some grace. Lol like it's not even hateful in a funny way.

It's like the darkest website for a Black person to go that was actually made for Black people.

It'll be celebrity gossip in one thread talking about Britney Spears and 95 percent of them are sympathizing with this hillbilly bitch.

The next thread is titled Why Black Men Get Mad Because I Date White Men.

The thread after that is titled Black Men Need To Do Better.

Only thing redeemable about Lipstick Alley is threads regarding other parts of the diaspora and the job threads, everything else is Black Twitter Uncut. Lol it's basically the internet forum version of The Color Purple.

View attachment 935663

Then one year of paying should cover us for the next 15 years.

View attachment 935664

At which point, instead of saying "you niggas is 40"...............you could say:

"You niggas is almost 60yrs old."

:js4:
lol fair enough

I thought you meant like a subscription based model but you mean “paying to keep the lights on” which is cool too

Lol if I’m paying I better not ever see denial of service or a ban

Hey here's a GREAT idea!

Let's bring your newborn baby to the place you work at where MULTIPLE people has caught covid not too long ago...just so you can show them off your coworkers and get the "AWWWWW" attention you yearn. Yeah! That's a GREAT IDEA!

Smh

for safety

lol fair enough

I thought you meant like a subscription based model but you mean “paying to keep the lights on” which is cool too

Lol if I’m paying I better not ever see denial of service or a ban

I was just estimating, but I've got a feeling it costs a lot more than $800/yr.

Main thing I was saying was we should all be able to afford up to $5/month if that's what it takes to keep the site running.

I'm in a Lyft and this Indian mf keeps playing the same afrobeats song on repeat. I got 26 minutes till I get to my destination. I wanna slap this nigga in the back of his head b.

Yo, how much the Lyft cost you for that trip?

I live about 30 mins from the airport. When I used to catch a Lyft before the pandemic, it was like a $25 trip. After the pandemic cooled down, it was up at $45. I took a flight last month, and the trip to the airport cost me $110. They going overboard with this inflation shit.

Just going to ask some random shit

Hey don’t you play video games
Do you play fighting games like street fighter 6
They have a beta code key this weekend
I hope you got it
Cuz I don’t, no ps5 or Xsxsxsxaxsx

:-)

Random indeed.

I signed up for the beta, but wasn't selected so I have to find something else to do with my weekend.

Do you have a PS4? SF6 is going to that system too.

Not to be a dick head either but that's need to know

I'm a show one more active mod and if they able to do it also then it shouldn't be down for as long next time

There will be a next time unfortunately
I think Kandy said she fixed it last time by clearing out the pics/videos or cache or whatever

That shouldn't be a problem on a forum though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back