Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s take time out to recognize @Chi Hovah

He is the head honcho around here but has been too low key to let the masses know

instead of asking where AP is we need to get accustomed to asking Chi for any help regarding the site

Last edited:
lmao what an asshole.

Now errbody gon @ Chi when theres an issue 🤣
Lol how is this being an asshole?

chi IS in charge lol we should respect that

that’s like you working a job and your co worker gets promoted and ppl report to him.

Eventually he leaves and you now take over but instead of ppl reporting to you they just say “man where is the other guy?”

Also what an asshole for turning me acknowledging chi into a joke lol

Y’all ever play videos of hardcore hiphop from the 90s to early 2000’s on mute and notice how homoerotic the videos actually are?

Lol how is this being an asshole?

chi IS in charge lol we should respect that

that’s like you working a job and your co worker gets promoted and ppl report to him.

Eventually he leaves and you now take over but instead of ppl reporting to you they just say “man where is the other guy?”

Also what an asshole for turning me acknowledging chi into a joke lol

end of the day there just needs to be more redundancies in place... if one person is busy.. like @Chi Hovah said someone else can step up and handle the work necessary so the community dont gotta wait a week to get back to it. That's all I got bruh lol. I appreciate whoever fixed the shit tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back