Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just paid for the unlimited subscription for rosetta stone. I paid for the one year during the pandemic. It was working until I fell ill for like a month. Took me out my routine then I let it expire. Trying to learn spanish, but I also have access to other languages if i want to

Just paid for the unlimited subscription for rosetta stone. I paid for the one year during the pandemic. It was working until I fell ill for like a month. Took me out my routine then I let it expire. Trying to learn spanish, but I also have access to other languages if i want to

How much is it?

But on the real, the thing that sucks about getting older is that you start to lose your loved ones. Your aunts, uncles, and cousins that watched and sometimes helped you grow up are now in the later stage of life. When you were younger, you thought that they will be with you forever. But one by one you start to lose them.

Damn 180 for a lifetime subs. Thats good as shit! I might have to look into that. Good looking on the info.

Does Rosetta Stone actually work? If it does, that's a crazy deal. You're talking about $180 for unlimited quality instruction in a particular subject (linquistics). Let's be real, that's unheard of. You couldn't even take a single Spanish class at a community college for that price.

Does Rosetta Stone actually work? If it does, that's a crazy deal. You're talking about $180 for unlimited quality instruction in a particular subject (linquistics). Let's be real, that's unheard of. You couldn't even take a single Spanish class at a community college for that price.

I don't know I want to see some videos of how they teach it first before I buy it though. I want the videos to be a good length as well not some short shit that don't really give a good idea of how it really works.

Damn 180 for a lifetime subs. Thats good as shit! I might have to look into that. Good looking on the info.
I added the promo link below. I know people are suspect of links so if you just type rosetta stone in google, click the first link.
Screenshot_20220927-121410.png

Screenshot_20220927-121401.png

I don't know I want to see some videos of how they teach it first before I buy it though. I want the videos to be a good length as well not some short shit that don't really give a good idea of how it really works.

Yeah I feel you. That deal is tempting because I've always wanted to learn another language, just never had much luck with it. If I thought RS would actually work for me, I'd snatch that deal up.

I think what it was about that movie is it kinda introduced us to just how fucked life has been for black people in this country. The movie had some dramatized and goofy elements too it, but it still told a real story. Everybody knew about slavery of course, but at the time, incidents like Rosewood, Black Wallstreet, and the Red Summer weren't common knowledge. So when we saw a movie about a whole town of black people being destroyed like it was nothing, that shit kinda blew our mind.

It's similar to how white people were shocked when they watched that Watchmen show and learned about Black Wallstreet for the first time. Like people generally understand Black Americans have walked a tough road, but most don't really get just how tough it's been.
That’s because every mainstream advocate and the Democratic Party focus solely on slavery. Everything else that happened has enough legs to stand on by itself without even mentioning slavery. Fuck what the civil war was about. What about everything after that?

Honestly, it depends on how serious you are about it. You have to put in time everyday. Also, you have to go outside of rosetta stone by reading and listening to things in the language you study. When I was using it, a lot of the stuff stuck with me. I would try to watch a spanish show and was able to pick up basic words. It works, you just have to constantly practice it until it becomes normal for you

They have a 30 day money back guarantee

Bout time Black Americans in Texas and California fight back.

This liberal fantasy bullshit of racial alliances against the White men these handpicked Black folks in the media sell ain't gonna save you.

You better go out there in mean some fucking business.

There are no friends, there are no enemies, it's just interests. Either your interests converge or they diverge.

60 years of letting any and every minority, even fucking White women, to hop on the Black American struggle and what we got to show for it?

Nothing.

We were the rocket boosters that gave everyone that ain't White and male to pass us.

It's better to come back dead on your shield than live to serve the interests of others.

It might be too late now, but at least some us ain't interested in maintaining our political and socioeconomic servitude.
Marching with Ar's ranting about mexicans taking jobs is hardly fight back to me. Thats a bad way of mirroring white racists.

A lot of these movements never take off because leadership is trash. They just wanna be in front while making noise so they can post content on social media. They never really have a plan.

In fact a lot of the people that love these type of movements dont even vote and wonder why other demo's have are gettin their way in government.

Honestly, it depends on how serious you are about it. You have to put in time everyday. Also, you have to go outside of rosetta stone by reading and listening to things in the language you study. When I was using it, a lot of the stuff stuck with me. I would try to watch a spanish show and was able to pick up basic words. It works, you just have to constantly practice it until it becomes normal for you

They have a 30 day money back guarantee
Also, rossetta stone offers programs where you can speak with an actual person that speaks the language you are studying fluently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back