Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont even think even sage went this far tho right? May need a refresher

Sage went much further. One of things she did. She questioned why Obama identifies as black when his black dad wasn't around and he was raised by his white mother and grandmother.

She has much more to go along with that. Think a less popular female Jason Whitlock

Sage went much further. One of things she did. She questioned why Obama identifies as black when his black dad wasn't around and he was raised by his white mother and grandmother.

She has much more to go along with that. Think a less popular female Jason Whitlock

Yep, Malika making some bad moves, but that's a big jump to put her into Sage Steele territory.

Malika Malika….first i hear she dating a white dude, how Stephen A had to shut her down and now this….

Nasty Nasty Work…damn shame such a beautiful black women a bed wrench

Lol you couldn't tell with her Sandy Cheeks, Alvin and the Chipmunks head ass date White men.

You can look at her and feel the "I date White men" energy.

She got that same goofy ass smile and that same "I pronounce all my words just like this" diction in every situation. She don't gotta code switch, that's her.

Internet motherfuckers be gassing up the most basic whitebread lightskin women and be shocked

It was funny motherfuckers got mad when they found out Doja Cat bald headed ass was out here being weird on cam with White boys and be lusting after them...like the bitch out french fries in her nose, who do you expect her to talk to?

Lol nearly all the Black women in the past 20 years you see in position, date White women, got a White spouse and it's like that for a reason.

These Black women getting chose for a reason.

Nearly all the Black men you see in position outside of Hip Hop and sports the last 20 years are fucking gay or on some weird feminine shit like Tyler Perry or on that Obama, "Magical Immigrant Negro, He ain't like the others shit."

Y'all gotta peep the science.

Last edited:
Malika Malika….first i hear she dating a white dude, how Stephen A had to shut her down and now this….

Nasty Nasty Work…damn shame such a beautiful black women a bed wrench

720587448.jpg

I don't think Malika Andrews is anywhere near Sage Steele.

She going for that Jemele Hill territory, where she gonna stand up for Black women and women 100 percent and say shit like " Straight Black men are the White men of Black people".

And then be confused why Black men with some type of pride hate her.

I don't think Malika Andrews is anywhere near Sage Steele.

She going for that Jemele Hill territory, where she gonna stand up for Black women and women 100 percent and say shit like " Straight Black men are the White men of Black people".

And then be confused why Black men with some type of pride hate her.

We'll see, have to understand that if she marries that white man and is around that white family how they will influence her thoughts and ideas.

She might become hybrid of both Sage and Jemele.

Which one of yall were at this?

They were marching about reparations and illegal immigration. They're tired of mexicans taking all of black peoples jobs :|

We'll see, have to understand that if she marries that white man and is around that white family how they will influence her thoughts and ideas.

She might become hybrid of both Sage and Jemele.

Lol a Black woman that married a White man and then still be doing shit like celebrating Black History Month but only all the female figures is a danger to Black men everywhere.

Cause see, Black women be getting degrees and shit, be relationship frustrated cause motherfuckers ain't wifing them up.

They be living through Ciara and Serena Williams and shit.

They snag them that White man and have that mixed baby, the I Hate Niggas Campaign begins.

You rather then go Candance Owens/Sage Steele because nobody Black fucks with her. But she go Jemele Hill, she got influence over other Black women and simp ass Black men.

It be that liberal feminist hatred of Black men that be the venom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back