Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which one of yall were at this?

They were marching about reparations and illegal immigration. They're tired of mexicans taking all of black peoples jobs :|

Bout time Black Americans in Texas and California fight back.

This liberal fantasy bullshit of racial alliances against the White men these handpicked Black folks in the media sell ain't gonna save you.

You better go out there in mean some fucking business.

There are no friends, there are no enemies, it's just interests. Either your interests converge or they diverge.

60 years of letting any and every minority, even fucking White women, to hop on the Black American struggle and what we got to show for it?

Nothing.

We were the rocket boosters that gave everyone that ain't White and male to pass us.

It's better to come back dead on your shield than live to serve the interests of others.

It might be too late now, but at least some us ain't interested in maintaining our political and socioeconomic servitude.

Sean P got a line: "I dress bummy but my rap is dapper; Watch Rosewood then go outside and smack a cracka."

That line always trips me out because I remember we watched Rosewood in high school, and the handful of white people in the class had to make themselves scarce for the rest of that day. lol

Loved that song on grand theft auto 3

Those steps going to be hitting different soon. No more running up and down them. He going to be holding onto the rail.

What yall failing to realize he does all that shit NOW. That nigga old he said it a few a weeks ago. He is the real life version of
200.gif

That nigga ain't spending 800 a month on groceries. He spending most of that shit on supplements

We telling you the future bro. Remember when you sprained ya ankle mowing the lawn that’s just the beginning. Your back hurt right now don’t it
Lol i don’t remember doing this

Nah my back stopped giving me issues as soon as I changed mattresses lol

We'll see, have to understand that if she marries that white man and is around that white family how they will influence her thoughts and ideas.

She might become hybrid of both Sage and Jemele.

The whole argument with SAS was crazy to me though. She was on that "we're not here to blame women" shit. I get if we were talking about rape, but at the time when people were trying to figure out who the chick was, the story was that the relationship was consensual. Some of these chicks seem to think women can't be called out for anything.

Damn listening to this Reggie Bush interview on the I am Athlete podcast is crazy as shit.

This nigga is about to get his Heisman back cause that whole ncaa investigation was bogus as shit. The coach at USC they used to take the Heisman and ncaa made their case. Just lost a defamation case against that USC coach and had to pay the coach 8mill. So that blows up everything the Heisman trust used to take his trophy.

Damn listening to this Reggie Bush interview on the I am Athlete podcast is crazy as shit.

This nigga is about to get his Heisman back cause that whole ncaa investigation was bogus as shit. The coach at USC they used to take the Heisman and ncaa made their case. Just lost a defamation case against that USC coach and had to pay the coach 8mill. So that blows up everything the Heisman trust used to take his trophy.

I wouldn't have gave that trophy back. I would've had a yacht party with 100 models and toss that shit in the ocean.

The whole argument with SAS was crazy to me though. She was on that "we're not here to blame women" shit. I get if we were talking about rape, but at the time when people were trying to figure out who the chick was, the story was that the relationship was consensual. Some of these chicks seem to think women can't be called out for anything.

That stance was wild because you can't say a story supposedly about a consensual relationship that broke the rules is only about the man in that relationship.

Sean P got a line: "I dress bummy but my rap is dapper; Watch Rosewood then go outside and smack a cracka."

That line always trips me out because I remember we watched Rosewood in high school, and the handful of white people in the class had to make themselves scarce for the rest of that day. lol
Lol..I remember hearing that and feeling like I never wanna see rosewood. Ion wanna see anything that makes someone that mad.

Lol..I remember hearing that and feeling like I never wanna see rosewood. Ion wanna see anything that makes someone that mad.

I think what it was about that movie is it kinda introduced us to just how fucked life has been for black people in this country. The movie had some dramatized and goofy elements too it, but it still told a real story. Everybody knew about slavery of course, but at the time, incidents like Rosewood, Black Wallstreet, and the Red Summer weren't common knowledge. So when we saw a movie about a whole town of black people being destroyed like it was nothing, that shit kinda blew our mind.

It's similar to how white people were shocked when they watched that Watchmen show and learned about Black Wallstreet for the first time. Like people generally understand Black Americans have walked a tough road, but most don't really get just how tough it's been.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back