Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malcolm X is prolly the only movie I left out feeling like that was facts lmao and even then I knew Spike took some liberties w the story
When I was in 2nd grade, they took us to see that movie. It was a 100 percent black elementary school, even tho it was rated R, they took us to see it. And I thank god that they did. It made Malcom look like a human being and not a mythical black figure schools try to shape him as. Real talk, that movie was a big influence in my life. Top 5 of all time, I spent many days drawing pics of Malcom when I was a kid, dude was my first hero

Keeping it a buck, I don’t have enough knowledge about these dudes to make assumptions or feel a way about it. It’s a job..if I’m fired, there’s other jobs. All this is to me is notice to just make my money and don’t socialize with folks on no kinda level like that. I’m moving on..

happens everywhere I go. And I don’t know why, before I was like pac. On some..when it used to happen before..I was sorta bugging..but now. Nah I been on my best behavior, acting wit the utmost respect, being professional and mindful. It ain’t me…niggaz just be feeling a way about me for some reason. It is what it is.
Not even saying it’s a you thing it’s just adults being childish

Why we couldn’t get an original black Disney princess

I’m only saying this because I hate the little mermaid movie and don’t think this one gon hit either.

Matter of fact. I don’t really like any of the “live action” movies they being coming out with that’s remakes

Damn, I just watched this YouTube video of this black detransitioned 20 something. He went from male to female back to male but he chopped it off. He can't have kids. He can't fuck.

So I'm like bruh, you a man with a pussy. Now you just a transman basically without bottom surgery.
You should've put that 11 inch Brazilian pack in your head and stayed the course.

Telling ya, young people don't know how to commit to nothing these days. Motherfuckers in my day were getting married to people they hated at 18 because they had a kid and riding it out.

If I gave myself pussy, I'm thugging it out. It's too late to go back. I'ma be the baddest trans bitch out there whether I like it or not.

Soft ass generation mayne.

Last edited:
That's what's up.I am going to look into these festivals. Always looking for new experiences. And if you vouch for the festival/ are a sponsor I am sure it was a good time and vibe!
Also look into the wine and blanket in Uganda.
also the notting hill carnival in London(best time of my life and couldn’t hear for two days and I loved it), carabana in Toronto, Carnival in La Vega DR, and trini of course, Oktoberfest in Munich, Christmas markets in Berlin, pride festival in SanFran, Puerto Rican day parade and Dominican day parade in NYC. All top tier fun and entertainment.
I got a few more but I’m tired at the moment

Last edited:
Honestly, I got into baseball by watching this YouTuber Jomboy Media and he post baseball plays and analyzes them. They are 3 to 10 minute videos.

I can't watch a whole game on TV.

Going to a game is fun though, since there's always stuff going on.

This.

Watchin baseball on tv is BORING AS HELL.

But when I attended a Braves game years ago...I had a ball. Spent more money on food than anything else.

Why we couldn’t get an original black Disney princess

I’m only saying this because I hate the little mermaid movie and don’t think this one gon hit either.

Matter of fact. I don’t really like any of the “live action” movies they being coming out with that’s remakes

Princess and the frog. They might do an African princess one day I don’t know.

WTF is going on our planet mane?

I gotta be honest I dont really understand this inflation shit.

Seems like companies just raised the prices to make up for the losses they suffered during covid and now interest rates n shit are going up. Am I missing something?
Not missing forgetting…..they blame shit on raising prices but never lower the prices but then raise them again for another reason.
they can blame higher wages, wheat from Ukraine and Russia, storms in the gulf making fuel higher and those making the cost of oysters go up.
Shits crazy

I noticed something in RnB and Black pop music that I really ain't paid attention to because I'm like 60 going on 16.

Back in the day, a lot of singers were singing about adult situations even if they were like 5. Little Michael Jackson was singing about shit he had no conception of, like going on a date.

Even shit like Billie Jean he was 23 something singing about paranoia and horror of having a kid with a woman he only fucked a couple times.

Betty Wright was 18, singing about stealing bitches man or getting her man taken with such depth and meaning that she possibly couldn't understand.

But now it's the reverse. Black singers sing about like 16 year old power fantasies. It's getting money and fucking bitches or it's using your pussy to get money. Or buying a woman bunch of shit so she'll like you or having a man that's a boss.

I blame Hip Hop and New Jack Swing.

When the Poison album hit and motherfuckers realized singers with lyrics like rappers will sell, it was down hill from there.

I was getting out the truck one day and the truck I’m used to being in didn’t have step. The truck I have now has a step but I’m so used to it not being there that I feel out and joked about it wit dude.

A couple days later I show up to a work site wit the older dude who is multiple levels above me and he made note that I was walking slow. I said that my ankle hurts but that’s it.

So a couple days go by again and first dude ask me how’s my ankle. I thought he meant cause fell out the truck but I told him I’m good and a story about why my ankles hurt due to a surgery when I was 16. If I’m immobile in a vehicle for an extended period of time my ankles hurt.

Later that day my supervisor calls me and told me both dudes said I hurt my ankle on the job and why didn’t I report it.

Ahh... I didn't see this post until now. Disregard my other posts on the matter those other niggas hating. Can't call why. Your manager still messy but I get it. He saw the hate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not missing forgetting…..they blame shit on raising prices but never lower the prices but then raise them again for another reason.
they can blame higher wages, wheat from Ukraine and Russia, storms in the gulf making fuel higher and those making the cost of oysters go up.
Shits crazy

soooo let the corporations run up the prices for a while and then after theyve made a shitload of money.. slow shit down so regular people spend and borrow less money... only for them corporations to run shit up again. Rinse and repeat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back