Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was funny and became a meme but this hits..Everyone needs to hear something like this from time to time…

Damn, Black warehouse workers getting racially harassed and bullied by Mexicans in California. Hanging nooses, being called an N-word to their face, being told to accept it because that's their culture, firing Black people that complain.

On FireFox, if you click read mode, you can bypass the paywall.

I remember reading a book a long time ago called the Presumed Alliance, by this Mexican dude IIRC, about how White liberals and liberals in general incorrectly assume that Latinos and Black folks get along...and the reality is, that we don't.

I mean, I'm old enough to remember the first wave of Black folks in California and how hard it was due to racism from everybody. Even the Jacksons got it and they were famous.

I remember being in NYC and seeing PR dudes and Dominicans back in that jumping motherfuckers for dating PR and Dominican women. Like you can could come to their clubs with Black women, you better not come with no Latina.

Black Americans never had alliancs and other races. This why this Black and Brown shit is fucking goofy. Lol where you see anybody risking their neck to for Black Americans and vice versa.

Lol, like motherfuckers don't immigrant to the richest country in the world to link up with the bottom caste.

Individually, yeah, everyone's cool. We can be friends and shit, but we know what side we on.

I pray for Black folks in California, it's a hard ass place to succeed in.

Last edited:
Did you read the story

Even past the clickbait title it's still kinda nasty. They already have 4 damn kids and the gods were like "enough is enough" and made her have to get a hysterectomy but these mormon freaks just can't stop trying to overpopulate the world so they decide to plant the son's sperm into the mother which is disgusting and the mother is 56 so she's probably gonna die in childbirth. just saying.

Last edited:
Yea it’s tough to find authentic west African restos

I know Ethiopians got restaurants every where tho

Yeah, I saw a lot of those when I lived in VA, but even those are scarcer in MD.

I'm not a big fan of African food, but I feel like if there were some quality spots around, I'd probably find a few things I liked.

Yeah, I saw a lot of those when I lived in VA, but even those are scarcer in MD.

I'm not a big fan of African food, but I feel like if there were some quality spots around, I'd probably find a few things I liked.
She has an authentic Ivorian food truck in Maryland

pretty good and authentic food

Damn, Black warehouse workers getting racially harassed and bullied by Mexicans in California. Hanging nooses, being called an N-word to their face, being told to accept it because that's their culture, firing Black people that complain.

I remember reading a book a long time ago called the Presumed Alliance, by this Mexican dude IIRC, about how White liberals and liberals in general incorrectly assume that Latinos and Black folks get along...and the reality is, that we don't.

I mean, I'm old enough to remember the first wave of Black folks in California and how hard it was due to racism from everybody. Even the Jacksons got it and they were famous.

I remember being in NYC and seeing PR dudes and Dominicans back in that jumping motherfuckers for dating PR and Dominican women. Like you can could come to their clubs with Black women, you better not come with no Latina.

Black Americans never had alliancs and other races. This why this Black and Brown shit is fucking goofy. Lol where you see anybody risking their neck to for Black Americans and vice versa.

Lol, like motherfuckers don't immigrant to the richest country in the world to link up with the bottom caste.

Individually, yeah, everyone's cool. We can be friends and shit, but we know what side we on.

I pray for Black folks in California, it's a hard ass place to succeed in.

It's kinda weird right. That alliance isn't there, but sometimes you can fall for the illusion that it is there because black people are so welcoming and there are latino people who will break break. The problem is that those are usually a minority.

Like I've seen this discussion on Youtube about who created Hip Hop, and Lord Jamar and others have been pushing back on the narrative that Ricans helped do it. The problem isn't that there weren't Ricans there at the beginning. The problem is that those Ricans were anomalies and actually caught hell from other Ricans for even hanging out with black people. Now that Hip Hop is big, all of them want to try and act like they were always down, but that's not the truth.

It's kinda weird right. That alliance isn't there, but sometimes you can fall for the illusion that it is there because black people are so welcoming and there are latino people who will break break. The problem is that those are usually a minority.

Like I've seen this discussion on Youtube about who created Hip Hop, and Lord Jamar and others have been pushing back on the narrative that Ricans helped do it. The problem isn't that there weren't Ricans there at the beginning. The problem is that those Ricans were anomalies and actually caught hell from other Ricans for even hanging out with black people. Now that Hip Hop is big, all of them want to try and act like they were always down, but that's not the truth.

I think because it's like being the new kid at the school and you know the cool kids don't fuck with you right...

So you go hang with the uncool kids. And that's us.

But when more people like them come, since Latinos are now a bigger population than us. They start flexing their numerical power in the workplace, in culture, and politics.

And honestly, Latino is a made up fucking group. They really don't have anything in common with each other than language. Mexicans and PRs are different. Cubans and Costa-Ricans are different.

White people just lump them all together, like they lumped Black Americans, Africans and West Indians together. White people are lumped together group too, but they did that to themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back