Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody making a big deal about it cause it’s Nia Long, cause they can’t imagine fucking Nia Long. But the thing is, he’s fucked Nia Long. He’s seen her wit no make up in the morning wit the cake in her eyes and the dried drool. He’s smelled her horrible farts at some point, he’s dealt with her worse anger temper tantrum, basically that shine of her being Nia Long, that makes her “Nia Long” to us, he’s been wit her long enough for her to just be Nia. And plenty of Nias get cheated on in this world. So he ain’t take a leap off a mountain fucking someone else, bruh casually walk down some steps and fucked someone else.

Everybody making a big deal about it cause it’s Nia Long, cause they can’t imagine fucking Nia Long. But the thing is, he’s fucked Nia Long. He’s seen her wit no make up in the morning wit the cake in her eyes and the dried drool. He’s smelled her horrible farts at some point, he’s dealt with her worse anger temper tantrum, basically that shine of her being Nia Long, that makes her “Nia Long” to us, he’s been wit her long enough for her to just be Nia. And plenty of Nias get cheated on in this world. So he ain’t take a leap off a mountain fucking someone else, bruh casually walk down some steps and fucked someone else.

I think bigger issue is that he had an affair with an employee when it's clear in his contact not to have relationships with another person within the organization. All the outside cat he could've had and he chooses one that jeopardizes his career. The fact he cheated on Nia Long just adds another layer.

So like I said I hope the coochie was worth it.

I think bigger issue is that he had an affair with an employee when it's clear in his contact not to have relationships with another person within the organization. All the outside cat he could've had and he chooses one that jeopardizes his career. The fact he cheated on Nia Long just adds another layer.

So like I said I hope the coochie was worth it.
Lol…this was a very polite and eloquent

1663885254761.gif

and I appreciate that

Shout out to these Iranian women and men protesting their shitty ass ass theocratic government.

When I learned that Iran was secular until 1978 I was like damn what happened. Then I learned that USA overthrew Iran's government in 1953, because Iran's government nationalized it's oil, I was like ohhhh, sounds about right.

Now all them people stuck with weird ass motherfuckers that want everyone to follow some dusty ass book. Fucked up thing is, young secular people over there look up to the West and shit when the West is the main reason why they in this shit.

That's the West does. Overthrow your government, have it go into turmoil, have fucked up dictators end up running it, then tell your children that it's better in the West, there's freedom and democracy in the West.

Tragic.

I hope Iran make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back