Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yoooooo

I like Clubhouse yo..... I think I met the Somali chick of my dreams.

I was in some room with black men & women arguing about the usual gender roles and stuff. I said fellas go after these Somali chicks that are still traditional. Don't waste ya time with these masculine Americanized modern women. They were considering it then all of a sudden like 5 Somali ladies came in the room and vouched for what I said. One of the Somali chicks quickly messaged me.

Yeah son, she feeling Da God😎

Interesting

Mother wants more accountability after girl attacks son on Broward school bus

The mother of a 12-year-old boy attacked by a girl on a Broward school bus tells Local 10 News that she wants to see more action taken against the perpetrator, saying the school district’s actions haven’t been sufficient.

Tears ran down the face of Shakara Dennis as she described the attack, which happened in late August.

She said the girl attacked her son, who attends William Dandy Middle School in Fort Lauderdale, as they sat in the back of the bus.

The beating was caught on video. Dennis said she heard the attack was prompted by her son saying he “did not want to be friends with her anymore.”

“60 seconds of your child being attacked and nobody is helping him,” Dennis said. “I felt hopeless because I couldn’t be there to stop it.”

The video shows a girl in a yellow shirt on top of her son, throwing punch after punch, even kicking the boy as he covers his face. But he never strikes back.

“You are not supposed to put your hands on women,” Dennis said.

“And that’s something you’ve ingrained in him?” Local 10 News reporter Roy Ramos asked.

“Yes sir,” Dennis said.

Eventually, Dennis’ son made it home, but how he walked up to her remains painful for his mother to describe.

“His shirt was bloody also, his nosed was busted, he was crying,” she said.

Dennis said she reached out to the school, which she said told her that the student was suspended from riding the bus for two days.
They 12. They 'broke up. She whooped his ass. She suspended for 2 days

Ehhh, all fair in my eyes

Give her a full week suspension then it's fair. Then I would have to talk to my boy about not letting anyone put hands on him, that chivalry shit goes out the window when they do

Interesting

Mother wants more accountability after girl attacks son on Broward school bus

The mother of a 12-year-old boy attacked by a girl on a Broward school bus tells Local 10 News that she wants to see more action taken against the perpetrator, saying the school district’s actions haven’t been sufficient.

Tears ran down the face of Shakara Dennis as she described the attack, which happened in late August.

She said the girl attacked her son, who attends William Dandy Middle School in Fort Lauderdale, as they sat in the back of the bus.

The beating was caught on video. Dennis said she heard the attack was prompted by her son saying he “did not want to be friends with her anymore.”

“60 seconds of your child being attacked and nobody is helping him,” Dennis said. “I felt hopeless because I couldn’t be there to stop it.”

The video shows a girl in a yellow shirt on top of her son, throwing punch after punch, even kicking the boy as he covers his face. But he never strikes back.

“You are not supposed to put your hands on women,” Dennis said.

“And that’s something you’ve ingrained in him?” Local 10 News reporter Roy Ramos asked.

“Yes sir,” Dennis said.

Eventually, Dennis’ son made it home, but how he walked up to her remains painful for his mother to describe.

“His shirt was bloody also, his nosed was busted, he was crying,” she said.

Dennis said she reached out to the school, which she said told her that the student was suspended from riding the bus for two days.
Hit the bitch 🤷🏾‍♂️

Nah she bloodied the kid and all they did was tell her not to ride the bus for a couple days.

God forbid it was the other way around.

Let her sit at home for a week.

Yoooooo

I like Clubhouse yo..... I think I met the Somali chick of my dreams.

I was in some room with black men & women arguing about the usual gender roles and stuff. I said fellas go after these Somali chicks that are still traditional. Don't waste ya time with these masculine Americanized modern women. They were considering it then all of a sudden like 5 Somali ladies came in the room and vouched for what I said. One of the Somali chicks quickly messaged me.

Yeah son, she feeling Da God😎

Tighten up black man!!!
60676915-0-image-a-15_1658769090119.jpg

Lol I just found out a ground ass man sang that song that's goes...

The way you talk, the way you walk...

I thought that was some non-descript typical 90s RnB singing chick.

But that was Jesse Powell.

Bruh had to have some sugar in his tank.

I glossed over the part where he was leaking 😬

A week suspension and a sister or cousin to have a chat with her should be all the young lady needs to get over her heartbreak

I'm tired of reading all that goofy shit about what niggas "can" & "can't" wear or do in LA.

I humbly ask that yall keep that shit in the PNB thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back