Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they can suspend her from taking the bus which isn't exactly the schools jurisdiction then they can suspend her from the school. Don't hurt yourself trying to do mental gymnastics for no reason.
I’m not doing mental gymnastics

since I worked for a school bus company I’ve seen it happen before

lol @ the edit

fuck off man

What is she doing to him?

Didn't mean for that to come off like I meant she's abusing him. I just meant from the standpoint it's seems like she teaching him to not defend himself from taking a beating just because it's a girl.

No problem with the don't hit a woman teaching but also ain't nothing wrong with adding it's perfectly fine to get a girl/woman up off you if she's being violent toward you and remove yourself from the situation as best you can. Some kids take things literally sometimes and as a parent it's your job in knowing how your kid's mind works. So in that teaching of lessons certain addendums might need to be added.

I noticed the Black women that be having they face pic on their YouTube accounts be finer than a mfer, I slide in they DMs like hey baby, let me change your life.

This is womens madden and nba 2k

as you can see, she’s one of those players that spends more time on the character creator screen than playing the actual game

Lil Durk possibly broke up with his long time girlfriend India. Probably tired of him having babies on her.

I hope they broke up, I need some good music, bruh gonna be autotuning and sipping his pain away like his idol Future.

Lil Durk possibly broke up with his long time girlfriend India. Probably tired of him having babies on her.

I hope they broke up, I need some good music, bruh gonna be autotuning and sipping his pain away like his idol Future.

She's the one who backed it out on niggas when they tried to run up in the crib? If so he stupid.

Ever had a chick that was off limits send you mad flava, she acting like she ain’t off limits but you know she off limits, So the only thing you can do is act oblivious, and So she just assume you just stupid and start lil man’ing you?

:hahaha:

And you can’t even flex da muscle cause you can’t provide any indication that you wit it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back