Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I skimmed and he was talkin bout he couldnt find an honorable black hvac person to do the work on the school. get this nigga the fuck outa here lol

I didn't even do that. Just hit play saw this nigga dancing then the fake MJ singing and cut it off cause it was only jokes from that for me.

Even though I don't take issue with him as much as plenty of you all do. I have to say that.

I'M HIGHLY DISGUSTED AND DISAPPOINTED IN YOU NIGGAS FOR NOT POSTING THIS AND BRINGING ALL THE JOKES IT SHOULD HAVE.

lol that nigga put himself as the center of the mural tho

Even though I don't take issue with him as much as plenty of you all do. I have to say that.

I'M HIGHLY DISGUSTED AND DISAPPOINTED IN YOU NIGGAS FOR NOT POSTING THIS AND BRINGING ALL THE JOKES IT SHOULD HAVE.

The thing about Umar is that he's been so bufoonish over the years that goofy ass shit like this is pretty much much expected of him. We got better jokes back in the day because more people were taking him seriously.

Coaching, managing, and owning sports teams is just a way middle aged and up White men can lord over Black men and fuck on young White women.

Robert Sarver was out here saying nigga and feeling up skirts.

The thing about Umar is that he's been so bufoonish over the years that goofy ass shit like this is pretty much much expected of him. We got better jokes back in the day because more people were taking him seriously.

I hear that but that's never stopped the jokes before. Shit if I felt like searching for that thread about the conscious community I would've posted it in there cause niggas still had jokes for Umar in there recently.

I estimate maybe 2 years. Most movie studios are not using those type of cameras to record. There have only been a few. I wouldnt get one now. They are only going to improve those tvs. Get one when that technology becomes a standard. Right now, it is niche kind of like the 3d phase and the HD dvd phase. Those both failed.
Lmao they really tried to have niggas believe you would enjoy sitting on the couch like
1663098380559.jpeg

Mr bitches over here

The well has been disgustingly dry. I used to be able to just look a chick in the eyes and be smashing in a washroom 15 minutes later off vibes. Game ain't the same no mo.

The young niggas I work with been trying to get me to pull up to a club with them for weeks. Said I need some new young work. 😭🤦🏿‍♂️ Every week these niggas pull up to work showing me videos. They got these chicks in the doing the most every Tuesday. Told em I might roll with em next week I need to mentally prepare myself first tho 😂 it's been a minute.

lol.. fuckin chump they aint even gimme that. youll be aite 🤣

I damn near screamed and cried when he was pulling that shit out. He said I took it well but I think he was just being nice. 🤦🏿‍♂️😂

Hurt way more than last time. He needs a new plug for his anesthetic. That shit was weak I could feel everything. Last time all I felt was mad pressure.

I don't appreciate this shot.

Imma run it back tho nigga.
I mean you kinda the inspiration but it wasn’t really directed at you specifically. Just based on what I’ve seen the past year or so

Now if all three apply to you? Lmao that would be hilarious and I didn’t even mean that but lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back