Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

You always pay for the friend if the friend comes. It's a test, to see how generous you are.

I've this happen a like 5 times.

See the thing is, I only fuck with girls with good looking friends. I ain't even like women who were attractive and but had unattractive friends.

I thought that shit was weird like the pretty chick just didn't want any competition. It's like a man being rich but has broke friends.

So if the friend comes, I would just hit on the friend more than the woman I'm actually seeing.

And I'll buy everything on menu.

Drinks, appetizers, main courses...

It's a party right...and then I'm inviting the friend to the club and then back to the crib and I"ma fuck both of them. And the main shorty ain't gonna say nothing because she invited her friend and she knew how I get down.

Just now getting use to Clubhouse.

Man, it's gets wild in there. I'm glad I can debate about topics I'm good at.

LLS such a foolish problem to have. Glad I will never have that problem.

Wild that dude girl would automatically assume he was going to pay for her friend. Once she found out that he wasn't the proper thing for her to do would have been to respectfully ask if he would pay for her friend. Not blow up and make a scene.

Shit like that happens more times than not when a man hasn't set boundaries and standards for himself with a woman or he has given her a false impression of how he really is just to better his chances to fuck her in the beginning of whatever it is that they're doing.

Damn a real life Bunny Ruckus
Dr-Linda-Lee-Tarver-Black-Voices-for-Trump_840x480.jpg

d3cbt61-22c55a28-0ba2-49a2-9a87-a0e53cb0c8ff.jpg

Last edited:
Youtube university is starting to be a problem. Folks watching too many documentaries and podcasts thinking it gives them knowledge over a person lived experiences. Shit is sad and funny at the same time.

These 8k tvs are a waste of money at the moment. The entertainment has not caught on to this technology yet. There are no streaming platforms, that i know of, that offers 8k. Technology is too new.

There is a lot more stuff available in 4k but you usually have to pay a separate package for 4k content. Just got my new 4k TV and started realizing that.

These 8k tvs are a waste of money at the moment. The entertainment has not caught on to this technology yet. There are no streaming platforms, that i know of, that offers 8k. Technology is too new.

There is a lot more stuff available in 4k but you usually have to pay a separate package for 4k content. Just got my new 4k TV and started realizing that.

Never heard of 8K until this post

How far away do you think 8k content is from being readily available? I ask because if its close and a person has the money might be good to buy now and have it until 8k hits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back