Stan
Dre Day—intro to death row and sound

Then..

Keep Your Head Up—greatest positivity song ever
Can’t Touch This—showed the reach of hiphop
Only You—intro to mase and the official badboy start of the take over
Wanksta—intro to 50
Ha!—intro to cash money and their sound

Based purely offa the affect they had at the time they dropped and from that point on. Stan ain’t on the list for impact for when it dropped. Stan on that list cause..damn, looking back. Dope concept, wonderfully done..shits peak hiphop

Yo..low key.. Stan is top 5..to me

when I think about in no order

Get At Me Dog—intro to X and new sound
Make ‘Em Say Ugh—intro to P and new sound
Whoo Haa—intro to Busta and new creativity
Stan
Dre Day—intro to death row and sound

Then..

Keep Your Head Up—greatest positivity song ever
Can’t Touch This—showed the reach of hiphop
Only You—intro to mase and the official badboy start of the take over
Wanksta—intro to 50
Ha!—intro to cash money and their sound

Based purely offa the affect they had at the time they dropped and from that point on. Stan ain’t on the list for impact for when it dropped. Stan on that list cause..damn, looking back. Dope concept, wonderfully done..shits peak hiphop

On a black web.

No wonder you're seeing symbols on their cars because all them niggas is middle-aged men driving their kids and grandkids around now.
I've been seeing this for 15 years now. I went to one of their events about 4yrs ago when they had a tribute for battle rapper Pumpkinhead & Sean Price. A couple of underground rappers were there. I met Sean Price lil Bro. He was tryna buy some weed from me. I told him a story of Sean Price one time when he performed with Immortal Tech at BB Kings. He knew the story I was alluding to. It was about some disrespectful white boy in the crowd. Sean stopped the whole show to let that cac know he's not the one. When Sean continued with the show mad Deceptz surrounded that cac but nothing happened. They just gave him a warning. Them Deceptz guys everywhere. Young and old. They move very subtly

I've been seeing this for 15 years now. I went to one of their events about 4yrs ago when they had a tribute for battle rapper Pumpkinhead & Sean Price. A couple of underground rappers were there. I met Sean Price lil Bro. He was tryna buy some weed from me. I told him a story of Sean Price one time when he performed with Immortal Tech at BB Kings. He knew the story I was alluding to. It was about some disrespectful white boy in the crowd. Sean stopped the whole show to let that cac know he's not the one. When Sean continued with the show mad Deceptz surrounded that cac but nothing happened. They just gave him a warning. Them Deceptz guys everywhere. Young and old. They move very subtly

On Math Hoffa's show, Rock said Ruck used to roll with hedge clippers back in the day and would rob niggas by surprising them and putting their necks in between the blades. That's shit is crazy and hilarious. I can't even imagine.

After the outburst I woulda called the waiter back and just tell her I'm paying for my own and the rest is my tip. Let her pay for herself and her lil friend.

The moment she calls me a "bum" or said I was on some "bum shit" is the moment she pays for her food and figures out how she's gettin' home. Blocking and deleting her ass everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back