Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
😂😂😂😂😂
Texas Gov is sending illegal immigrants to "Sanctuary Cities" all over America. Been sending them to DC, now he shipping them to Chicago and NY.

😂😂😂😂😂
Texas Gov is sending illegal immigrants to "Sanctuary Cities" all over America. Been sending them to DC, now he shipping them to Chicago and NY.

I'm not sure why this is funny to you or why you keep reposting it but I just want to point out that "illegal immigrants" get deported... people seeking asylum go through a legal process.

I don't get it
jtmyrtyqmcl21.png

I'm not sure why this is funny to you or why you keep reposting it but I just want to point out that "illegal immigrants" get deported... people seeking asylum go through a legal process.

You don't need to be sure why it's funny to me. That ain't your business. I repost it cause I can. You don't like it skip the post or put me or ignore.

Haven't seen anything that says all those people on those busses are asylum seekers.

I had a nightmare that disturbed my sleep and woke me up this morning.

I dreamed that I was young again and got two women pregnant at the same time. A fat White woman and a slim Black woman.

I woke up with my heart pounding and shit. I even thought I actually have kids and was thinking, "Damn when the last time I fucked a fat White bitch?"

Then every time I went back to sleep it the dream just progressed.

I was getting yelled at by my baby mommas. I was paying child support. My White baby momma wanted to get married to me.

It was terrible. So I decided to wake up and just stay the fuck awake.

I am still shook. Bout to smoke some weed.

Black folks bout to get a rude awakening with JayZ and Beyoncé.

Right now black people are their core audience..they market largely what they do with black people. Embracing the struggle and selling it back to us.

But our struggle stop being their struggle years ago, but cognitive dissonance makes it hard for people to fully grasp it.

They are making moves to move on from the core black audience

Right now black people are their core audience..they market largely what they do with black people. Embracing the struggle and selling it back to us.

But our struggle stop being their struggle years ago, but cognitive dissonance makes it hard for people to fully grasp it.

Jigga been on this path since the early 2ka i saw how he was moving ingratiating himself with white folks.. if you didn't lnow then you sure nuff knew with the nfl thing... well by now.. Black people like any other group of people sometimes more so are impressionable to an aesthetic

I ain't mad at him

Me neither, that's what you are supposed to do. Cop and blow.

Leo living an honorable and righteous life.

He put a girl in his stable. Train them up. Show them things they never seen before and then throw them back into the ocean so a better man can make the commitment they desire.

When Leo get flabby and sick, he'll probably wife one just to have someone wipe his ass and keep up with his medicine schedule and drive him to the doctor.

Until then, why waste fame and fortune by getting in a long term relationship?

Shit, my age to let a girl go was 27, then I moved it to 33 as I got older.

Jigga been on this path since the early 2ka i saw how he was moving ingratiating himself with white folks.. if you didn't lnow then you sure nuff knew with the nfl thing... well by now.. Black people like any other group of people sometimes more so are impressionable to an aesthetic
The most telling thing at the moment is his effort to explain himself. JayZ never explained himself cause this die hard fans heavily influence fair weather fans, and his detractors into believing that he is the god emcee.

Bully tactics so if you don’t get it you are either stupid, sleep, or not hip and street enough. Tactics that work very well in the black community. So he could drop some bullshit and by the end of the week his fans will have people believing he dropped an encrypted bible. So he didn’t explain himself, others did. Like he said, he don’t do Instagram, folks take pictures of him.

But now, there is an effort by he and his team to explain just how clever he is. He’s not tryna convince us, he’s tryna convince them. Them being, a certain age group of white and other poc of color investors that lack that…swag, that lack that certain thing.

They needs a cool god to emulate and feel hip.He has studied and knows their lingo and interest and he’s coming for them. Imagine..some 34 year old on the stock floor quoting Jay

He’s gonna drop an album for them and it’s gone be their reasonable doubt.

Yup. But all he gotta do is spit some baller shit in a cool way she drop another black woman anthem and all will be forgiven

Yup. But all he gotta do is spit some baller shit in a cool way she drop another black woman anthem and all will be forgiven
There’s nothing to be forgiven for…they aren’t doing anything wrong. They arent indebted to black people. No matter how big he gets, no matter how far he moves from his core audience.

There will always still be a big black following, it’s just that the following will now be guys like Dos and Elz. Still black..but you know, the type of black men that know you don’t put wal mart make up on a natural beauty Queen. It lowers her value..you feel me?

There is a rumbling..there is a underbelly of black individuals that are ready to leave the ghettos behind. The survivors remorse is wearing off and they are ready to rocket off.

Know how white people are able to look at lower class white people and disconnect from shit they do by calling “those” people white trash so in essence they ain’t connected to them?

More black people are ready to leave the ghetto/hood mentality behind and create a new sub class. A sub class that don’t fall victim to the “not black enough” narrative.

Atlanta is your biggest indicator..a sista that looks and speaks like a sista..not no Kamala Harris so we expect that from her..but a real sista is locking niggaz up..and crickets

Get out the ghettos people

[/QUOTE

A lot of folks wasn’t with it soley based on the phrase
White folks ...in general..fuck them but the social safety nets and programs are defunded with no qualms
.. "defunding"police draws ire for a number of reasons

None of them legitimate and all racialized

Something to think about.

If there had never been American Chopper then there would have never been a Kardashian.

therefore Orange County Choppers have committed crimes against humanity and should be punished as such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back