Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
who runs this site now?

tenor.gif

There’s nothing to be forgiven for…they aren’t doing anything wrong. They arent indebted to black people. No matter how big he gets, no matter how far he moves from his core audience.

There will always still be a big black following, it’s just that the following will now be guys like Dos and Elz. Still black..but you know, the type of black men that know you don’t put wal mart make up on a natural beauty Queen. It lowers her value..you feel me?

There is a rumbling..there is a underbelly of black individuals that are ready to leave the ghettos behind. The survivors remorse is wearing off and they are ready to rocket off.

Know how white people are able to look at lower class white people and disconnect from shit they do by calling “those” people white trash so in essence they ain’t connected to them?

More black people are ready to leave the ghetto/hood mentality behind and create a new sub class. A sub class that don’t fall victim to the “not black enough” narrative.

Atlanta is your biggest indicator..a sista that looks and speaks like a sista..not no Kamala Harris so we expect that from her..but a real sista is locking niggaz up..and crickets

Get out the ghettos people

bruh it’s clear your point of view is based on your traumatic life and I’m leave it at that. You don’t really like being black

I know I’m not bugging, this some Mandela effect shit..doesn’t this shit sound different than how it used to sound?

I’m not scared of amusement park rides but at my big old age it’s not worth it riding one

I’m risking injury or death on a 45 sec ride at most lol

i can just hit 90 mph on the highway for the same thrill

imagine putting my life in the hands of a 20 year old kid working there in the summer who don’t give af lol

I’m not scared of amusement park rides but at my big old age it’s not worth it riding one

imagine putting my life in the hands of a 20 year old kid working there in the summer who don’t give af lol
You more likely to die in a car accident that a rollercoaster accident tho:yikes1:

You more likely to die in a car accident that a rollercoaster accident tho:yikes1:
True but I’d rather be the one controlling things lol

not putting my life in Connor’s hands and hoping the fat sloppy fuck serviced the ride right

I’m just saying the risk/reward ratio from a ride is ass lol

I was never scared of going on any amusement park rides. I went to Disney World in 2013 at age 29 and has no issues with going on any rides. I’m supposed to go back to Disney World in December. I’m gonna be 40 in 2 years and I’m actually now terrified of going on rides now lol

I was never scared of going on any amusement park rides. I went to Disney World in 2013 at age 29 and has no issues with going on any rides. I’m supposed to go back to Disney World in December. I’m gonna be 40 in 2 years and I’m actually now terrified of going on rides now lol
I love roller coasters. I could never do the constant spinning rides though. I also have a thing about heights so I couldn't get on this ride but strangely enough I can easily get on a high coaster lol

That was wrong of me to say and I honestly thought the first post was chi city. You do come off extremely negative when discussing black people tho
To you…what I say and do is nothing more than a cowboys fan talking shit about the cowboys. They love the cowboys, and in that love is for the cowboys to be as great as they remember they were when they were a kid. It’s what made them fall in love with the team to begin with.

From 1st grade to 9th grade, every school and neighborhood I’ve lived in was predominantly black. I see black people as more than what I criticize black people about…I think you see black people as only what I criticize black people about so to you it’s all negative.

If you only know my sister to fight, and I criticize her for always fighting but I also know my sister for much more, so to me I’m talking about 10 percent of her, to you..since that’s all you know about her, I’m being 100 percent critical..feel me?

But I don’t know you..cause that’s what a lot of black people believe about black people because they didn’t grow up in an environment where we were celebrated and adored In their developmental years….I was

To you…what I say and do is nothing more than a cowboys fan talking shit about the cowboys. They love the cowboys, and in that love is for the cowboys to be as great as they remember they were when they were a kid. It’s what made them fall in love with the team to begin with.

From 1st grade to 9th grade, every school and neighborhood I’ve lived in was predominantly black. I see black people as more than what I criticize black people about…I think you see black people as only what I criticize black people about so to you it’s all negative.

If you only know my sister to fight, and I criticize her for always fighting but I also know my sister for much more, so to me I’m talking about 10 percent of her, to you..since that’s all you know about her, I’m being 100 percent critical..feel me?

But I don’t know you..cause that’s what a lot of black people believe about black people because they didn’t grow up in an environment where we were celebrated and adored In their developmental years….I was

oh ok well this changes everything I thought you was negative on some “if I be negative enough maybe niggas will wake up” but instead you see more and want more. So again I apologize

Added to that…a lot of black peoples ideas of what it means to be black come straight from stereotypes that we wouldn’t accept white people saying. Member that scene from Tropic Thunder?

Its meant to be funny, it’s meant to be spoof, but I legit know niggaz that act just like that..and there ain’t nothing behind who they are but stereotypes and they don’t even know why they do what they do..fucking automatons

them the Mufuckas I hate..they let white people tell them who they are supposed to be. Their personality’s are nothing but meshes of black characters from movies written and produced by white people or suburban black film students who believe O dog is someone who could actually exist ..

That was wrong of me to say and I honestly thought the first post was chi city. You do come off extremely negative when discussing black people tho
When have I ever wrote a long dissertation?

Especially criticizing Hov of all ppl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back