Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
jtmyrtyqmcl21.png
He definitely has a type...sheesh all these women favor each other( I am sure these photos were strategic )

True but I’d rather be the one controlling things lol

not putting my life in Connor’s hands and hoping the fat sloppy fuck serviced the ride right

I’m just saying the risk/reward ratio from a ride is ass lol

But the risk/reward ratio is worst if you are driving. If you scared, just say that.

Turn the music up and weave in and out them lanes my boy

same shit lol

lol Bruh you ain't been on a roller coaster since you were too short to ride the grown folks rides huh?

There's something called jerk (time derivative of acceleration for all the nerds). That's what makes roller coasters thrilling, and unless you on some Fast and the Furious shit, you ain't getting that driving on a highway.

lol Bruh you ain't been on a roller coaster since you were too short to ride the grown folks rides huh?

There's something called jerk (time derivative of acceleration for all the nerds). That's what makes roller coasters thrilling, and unless you on some Fast and the Furious shit, you ain't getting that driving on a highway.
lol You can go stand in line for 45 mins to put your life at risk to get jerked for 35 secs

have a blast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back