Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
had the Lemon pepper sandwich from Wingstop today

200.gif

lmao these niggas cuttin promos for the sammich n errthing

how it compare to the popeyes joint niggas was going crazy about?
Can't really compare them....but I'll get a wingstop chicken sandwich over the popeyes one moving forward.

Wingstop using thighs for their sandwich too. Being able to get it in different flavors is what puts it over the top....they need to offer lettuce and tomato in the future tho.

Yeah I heard some incest, bestiality stuff happens there…it’s nasty as hell people do it for a few years of media presence

Lol, they did practice inbreeding for decades during the Whitening of Latin America so their families would stay White looking. They ain't want no accidental Black phenotypes popping up from great grandparents and shit.

The actress Michelle Rodriguez's family did it.

Watching these amateur true crime docs about these White men that murder their whole family to be with the side chick - this shit is brazy.

This stupid ass cracker Chris Coleman murdered his wife and kids and got the side chick laughing at him during interrogation.

Lol majority of side chicks get off on humiliating another woman and ruining a man's life. They don't be serious about love and shit. You tell these bitches you got a wife at home and they damn near cum.

Lol this side bitch Tara had him making videos of jacking off in the shower as he proclaims to not love his wife.

Lol this bitch had sex with his brother and suspected to have a relationship with his father. So she was smashing the whole family most likely and this cracker planned to marry her and have kids.

His parents hated his wife even in death and preferred the side chick. I said got damn. Your grandkids and your daughter in law gone and you still hate her. The commitment is admirable, the sentiment deplorable.

These cracker men be getting married knowing damn well they hate they wife and kids and the whole married man lifestyle.

Nothing wrong with being a life long bachelor with money in your pocket. It's the best lifestyle anyway.

Shia Labeouf's apology tour is going well.

He publicly admitted to all the crazy and fucked shit he did but not in no scripted bullshit way. He didn't justify or explain why, he was just like, yeah I did it.

He became a hardcore Catholic.

He understands how to redeem himself in the public eye.

If you just admit what you have done, you can almost get away with anything.

His latest interview is with a Catholic bishop, it's cool.

He abused my wife from another life. Shia's gotta go.

snipes.jpg

Even Stevens was my jam, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back