Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So as long as the behavior is in secret no harm? I mean we know that teachers,preachers, judges etc anyone in a certain profession is very human. So be so omg they do this for a living and they partake in this.....

We are not puritans lol. Never have been. Black folks do shit that doesn't fit this made up moral standard.

I hear you but if you going to college campuses taking pictures of ass calling minors bitches and etc people on this forum gonna look at you crazy if you’re a teacher. If he worked at the shipyard wouldn’t nobody give a damn

Damn, I just found out about that school shooting in Texas by this private school Black kid Timothy George Simpkins, that went to public school to play football.

He was getting jumped, robbed regularly. I guess he didn't know how to handle it.

I remember when my geeky simp ass nephew was getting bullied as a high school freshman, I told him you live in this world and not be violent. You gotta respond. I put that motherfucker in boxing lessons and made him lift weights. He did that for about six months. Bruh was walking around flexing.

I told him if anybody fuck with you, you hit first and you don't stop until you see the light fade from their eyes. Then you spit on them. He looked at me like I was crazy.

Then I went to the school and sat down with his teachers and principals and said my nephew is being bullied and I told him to beat their bullies to within an inch of their life. I got all his bullying incidents documented so you can go tell their parents what I said. I got a whole lotta money and I got lawyers, I can bail him out. If my nephew is bullied, harassed, assaulted, he is gonna respond with violence and it will be your fault.

They were like, Oh that's unnecessary and inappropriate. There has to be another way. We don't condone violence.

I'm like, I do. Go tell their parents that. I'm real violent.

My nephew ended up jumping his bully outside of the school and beat that boy so bad he was unrecognizable. Then he joined the Rolling 60s, so he never got bullied again lol.

I created a monster. I had to send his ass to the military so he can get out of the gang.

Last edited:
Why are certain jobs held to a higher moral standard 😒. It doesn't matter the profession. So if anybody else posted the video it would be okay?

I don't care what you do for a living. One's profession doesn't make them a morally sound person all of a sudden. And morals are not the same to everyone.

Someone who works with school children is always going to be more scrutinized for posting any questionable content related to students on the internet.

Damn, I just found out about that school shooting in Texas by this private school Black kid Timothy George Simpkins, that went to public school to play football.

He was getting jumped, robbed regularly. I guess he didn't know how to handle it.

I remember when my geeky simp ass nephew was getting bullied as a high school freshman, I told him you live in this world and not be violent. You gotta respond. I put that motherfucker in boxing lessons and made him lift weights. He did that for about six months. Bruh was walking around flexing.

I told him if anybody fuck with you, you hit first and you don't stop until you see the light fade from their eyes. Then you spit on them. He looked at me like I was crazy.

Then I went to the school and sat down with his teachers and principals and said my nephew is being bullied and I told him to beat their bullies to within an inch of their life. I got all his bullying incidents documented so you can go tell their parents what I said. I got a whole lotta money and I got lawyers, I can bail him out. If my nephew is bullied, harassed, assaulted, he is gonna respond with violence and it will be your fault.

They were like, Oh that's unnecessary and inappropriate. There has to be another way. We don't condone violence.

I'm like, I do. Go tell their parents that. I'm real violent.

My nephew ended up jumping his bully outside of the school and beat that boy so bad he was unrecognizable. Then he joined the Rolling 60s, so he never got bullied again lol.

I created a monster. I had to send his ass to the military so he can get out of the gang.

lol that’s why the world is glad you never made kids. All you had to do was tell him fight back not kill niggas

Shia Labeouf's apology tour is going well.

He publicly admitted to all the crazy and fucked shit he did but not in no scripted bullshit way. He didn't justify or explain why, he was just like, yeah I did it.

He became a hardcore Catholic.

He understands how to redeem himself in the public eye.

If you just admit what you have done, you can almost get away with anything.

His latest interview is with a Catholic bishop, it's cool.

So bad bunny out here kissing men?

I knew he was a problem when he had on finger nail polish in a video

So bad bunny out here kissing men?

I knew he was a problem when he had on finger nail polish in a video

They do all types of gay shit in that wicked industry….and he’s still gonna smash every Dominican chick niggas pay top dollar on OnlyFans for

Wepa!!!!

Last edited:
lol that’s why the world is glad you never made kids. All you had to do was tell him fight back not kill niggas

I never said kill him.

I said get him close to death, which is a skill. When them eyes don't roll back but glaze over and the body is about to give up on him. Then you back off.

And you don't hit him hard enough to knock him out, you want him to be aware and cognizant that he is getting his ass brutally beaten. Plus you don't want him to hit his head and die.

So you just wrestle him on the ground and ground and pound him with weak but effective shots.

You gotta make an example out of people. If you just fight back it escalates. That just gets people willing to egg you on. Also, he was being bullied by more than one person. You can't fight all of them.

You send a motherfucker to the hospital, let him lay up there, have his momma visit and his grandma pray for him. Let him think about it. Let his family think about it.

If I gotta see my nephew with a bloody nose and I gotta buy him new shoes because your kid stole them, then you gonna see your kid laid up in the hospital.

Everyone know you willing to take it there, nobody gonna fuck with you except other people willing to take it there and it ain't too many of them at high school. These bullies weren't that type.

And I was right, he beat that boy so bad, nobody wanted bully my nephew no more. That boy moved to a whole another school after he got out the hospital. Lol, a 16 year old getting his ass beat by a 14 year old.

My nephew talked to me about it.

He said, "Unk, I felt his soul get weak."

I said, "Yeah, that means you broke him. He ain't gonna mess with you anymore."

He replied, "Nobody is gonna mess with me anymore."

Nephew went from a weak geek that didn't have respect for himself and didn't garner respect from others to being a person students feared and respected.

Nobody died.

Now he's a successful software engineer that simps out to ain't shit bitches.

which one of yall gon try them Wingstop and BWW sammiches first?
had the Lemon pepper sandwich from Wingstop today

200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back