Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when I was in the Virgin Islands about to shop and it was Sunday lmao

i was like wtf is this Jersey? lol

AND the electricity in the area was out

lol damn not the electricity too.

pretty much everything that isn't a restaurant/bar is closed on Sundays here

damn. If all the stores were closed it mustve been a sunday. Dah well. Hopefully next time you get to explore the island more
:huh2:

I dont know if there will be a next time. No offense but your island didnt really have anything that stood out. Not a bad place but nothing to make me repeat it. Aruba I would go back to.

I did see a lot of chickens roaming about. Are they wild or are they owned by people?

:huh2:

I dont know if there will be a next time. No offense but your island didnt really have anything that stood out. Not a bad place but nothing to make me repeat it. Aruba I would go back to.

I did see a lot of chickens roaming about. Are they wild or are they owned by people?

There was more to see and do but if it aint for you it aint for you. No offense taken lol.

As for the chickens, if you seen them out and about them joints were prolly wild. The ones people own they tend to keep in their coops

Cleveland got this restaurant called the Open Pit. My homegirl wanted some BBQ. And this spot is apparently the spot to go to. But i was hungry and tried this item they called a veggie boy(the polish boy is the thing to get here). So this Veggie boy was a hotdog bun with French fries and coleslaw and they BBQ sauce. It was actually okay..I should have took a picture lol.

This a straight hood BBQ spot because while waited we saw the save alot across the street get robbed....

ghetto-ghetto-as-f.gif
smh.gif

Last edited:
There was more to see and do but if it aint for you it aint for you. No offense taken lol.

As for the chickens, if you seen them out and about them joints were prolly wild. The ones people own they tend to keep in their coops
Dont get me wrong, it was not a bad island. Even through my research, I wasnt seeing things as a "must see". People were cool. I guess if you go on vacation to relax, this would be the spot for you. I would have went to that cave if i had more time. I didnt feel like I wasted my time. I made the best of it . if I had one more day, I could have done every thing else i wanted.

Only reason I skipped snorkeling is because It wouldnt have topped the seabob I did in the past. A underwater machine that is jet propelled. Takes you much deeper then snorkeling.

I was telling somebody in another thread these current V8 Chargers/Challengers will be holding their value for the foreseeable future. He seemed to disagree.
Lol nice clickbait title. They're transitioning to electric cars and are open to electric muscle cars
How is it clickbait? There is no such thing as a electric muscle car no matter how dodge try to phrase their next generation of performance vehicles. A muscle car is a V8 rear wheel drive vehicle, period.

I was telling somebody in another thread these current V8 Chargers/Challengers will be holding their value for the foreseeable future. He seemed to disagree.

How is it clickbait? There is no such thing as a electric muscle car no matter how dodge try to phrase their next generation of performance vehicles. A muscle car is a V8 rear wheel drive vehicle, period.

I ain't into cars like that. My question is: If they can put just about everything in an electric engine that's in a gas engine for a muscle car. You still wouldn't consider the electric car an electric muscle car?

I ain't into cars like that. My question is: If they can put just about everything in an electric engine that's in a gas engine for a muscle car. You still wouldn't consider the electric car an electric muscle car?

No, and they can't put everything in an electric engine that they can a gas engine. Why would you think that? Or are you saying they can make similar horsepower? Internal combustion engines have camshafts, pushrods, crankshafts, and a bunch of other parts that can be changed for more horsepower. Electric engines will NEVER be able to duplicate the feel of a muscle car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back