Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So looks like punta cana will be a trip for next year. I also want to do one more bigger destination. It will either be peru, new Zealand, or south africa.

I think I will make this a thing. Do one island trip and do one big country trip. Per year. This will be a minimum at least. I could do more but i want to get a house.

Knocked out bermuda this year. Now onto egypt and dubai .

How was the island?

Didn't someone someone in here essentially say the title is click bait and. they just going electric?

Lookin forward to hear how the electric Charger will sound revved up. Lol

Oh ok, I just now read the story and that sounds right

They probably gonna have that fake ass rev noise you can get on a Mustang

Oh ok, I just now read the story and that sounds right

They probably gonna have that fake ass rev noise you can get on a Mustang

Lol! How can anyone take you seriously if you pull up at the light and fake rev your engine up?

Yeah I'll buy another vehicle outright b4 I trade in my Charger.

How was the island?
It was cool. First day, took a taxi to pick up our electric bikes near elbow beach. From there, got on the rail road trail. Got off the trail to go to horseshoe bay. Road back to drop the bikes off. Went back to the ship to rest. I had a headache. Also, I miscalculated how late the transportation stays open. Those taxis rides were high in price.

Second day, did a jet ski tour. That was fun.

We really didnt have a lot of time to do everything I wanted. Hamilton was a ghost town from what I heard. I wanted to go but didnt have time.

I would have reached out but i dont know if I could have made it.

This reminded me why I dont do cruises anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back